Reviews for Berlin
Lnzhomeskillet chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh sweet, you did end up continuing it. And its off to a really good start from what ive read! Awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
plz countinue(?) i love it
Kyree chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Great story con't wait for update
DarkenDepths chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
I like this monotone version of Kaiba. So utterly sarcastic and desperate. Reminds me of someone :)

You are really forcing me to find a dictionary aren't you?

Wufei?

Don't tell me you're into Gundams too!

Did you watch the orginal from the 80's?

...apologies I just really like building robots and machines.

Selene doesn't understand a bit of my passion for liking to spend time with mechanical devices.
DarkenDepths chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
You really hit Kaiba's personality on the spot in this.

I like it. Though I'm sorry to say guys don't care much for what a woman's wearing unless it incredibly flashy. D

But other than that this chapter was fitting.

-Dark

You know what I said about taking German?

The freaking text book is over a hundred...

Oh, how I wish I was made of money.
DarkenDepths chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
You surprise me.

Out of all the languages I could speak...

Skip the dictionary I should just take up German.

The spelling errors interrupted my reading ut other than that it's a fair beginning.

journey maker chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
I love this story.. I wonder what's going to happen next.. Congratulations on your Anniversary... Please update when you can..
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Congrats on the anniversary. The chapter was great.

TDH
Living Arrow chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Lol, that was nice, though it was short, I really like the story. Update soon!
Living Arrow chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
aha, you can't get me now, thanks to the wonders of internet and language traductor I now know what Anzu is saying (evil laugh) lol, That was really nice. Update soon!
julilein2 chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
your story is great!

i can't wait to see how the bet is going to continue!

and your german is very good. :-)
Journey Maker chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Great story.. Well I think that Anzu finally found a way to best Kaiba, didn't she...I can hardly wait to find out what happens next. Please update when you can..
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I love it already.. Must read on..
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
I loved that cahpter. I love how you made Kaiba almost bite himself in the butt so to speak with that bet, and comment. Keep it up.

TDH
Akiko chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Kaiba has become pretty soft, so I'm happy too see that at least when he opens his mouth he's his old, snarky self XD Good thing that Anzu can lash out quite nicely, too. I wonder how Kaiba is going to set things right between the two of them.