Reviews for Sailor Moon: The Dark Knight
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
So now the Sailor Scouts got to deal with the Heart Snatchers and the masked vigilante; The Batman, I wonder what is going to happen next...?
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I wonder what happens when the Sailor Scouts see what Batman is really capable of.

BTW which Batman is he from like The New Batman Adventures (1997–19) or Batman: The Animated Series?

Good chapter though.

P.S. I hope you update soon.
Cirex chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
My friend, you have serious problem that affects thousands of fanfiction writers every day. Procastination. Writing new stories when you have barely started on old ones.
ShadowHawk chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Excellent story. I'll be very glad to read this one.
Kaysin-12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Very well done so far! Normally I read a summary, and the concept is unique and interesting, but the follow through rarely lives up to expectations. I think if you continue, this will be a good story. Just keep the Bat dark and the Bunny ditzy. _

Oh, and my guess is that The Monk, is Ra's Al Ghul.
Moony92 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
You've managed to create intrigue in the first chapter by making it so short, but very well written. Most prologues are short, but this was executed rather well. I like it.

Will the Joker be in it, or some other character that would better fit Japan. Anyway, I'm curious and am looking forward to reading more.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
You have me intrigued. Please update soon.