Reviews for Struck
Sallafe K chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Aww, happy eenndd! :)

Hahaha, "infested with the mob." I have to agree, Mello is far from normal. xD
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aw! I LOVED this story! I LOVE how you wrote it! It was so cute and funny and it made me smile _ I love how you showed their relationship in this story! Very very very good job!
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Ohehmkira. So very Mello.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Beautiful!

Matt and Mello just cannot be separated. *happy sigh*
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
And with the completion of this fic, i believe I've read a of your DN stories. I feel like such a stalker. xDD

That aside,i loved this one. The "Infested" oart if the conversation made me giggle.

Loved it as always.
Nicha The Purple Ghost chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Loved this _

I know these are old but I need to ease my craving for your writing somehow :D
Fullmetal-Tora chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow. I like. So, um... Just to let you know in case you ever noticed, I have a story inspired by the same lyrics and I just realized that you did

...the title is the same too. *head desk* Gah! I didn't mean it! So yeah, just letting you know it was in no way related to yours (even though this is really brilliant).

Hope you don't mind! Those lyrics do fit them though. : )
black laurel chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
...Congratulations. I think you just converted me to this ship.

Awesome one-shot. The beginning was very intriguing, and once I found out that Mello had been away for two years I wanted to be mad at him...but I couldn't. He was too awesome.

I had a really good time reading this. The dialogue and the metaphors really worked for me. Awesome.

Do keep writing in the future! You've got some serious talent.
ellan54 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
im on matts side of things (as usually) why cant mello just say sorry or at least good bye. i loved all the hints of mellos addiction to matt. it is adorable!
Maths Is Immortal chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Haha, nice work, as usual!
candycloud44 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
this was like a sip of acid.

I loved it.
RichelleShalark chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
He, he, you do such a great job at making the characters come to life 'cuz frankly they kinda sucked in the manga. I mean, they're hardly in it at all, but they could be amazing! Great job as always!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
omg, the dialogue between mello and matt was amazing! really spot on. i absolutely loved the banter between the two, especially the "it's faster if you use a razor line" and the following reply. my god, i want to steal them! (too bad i basically only write riku-sora from kingdom hearts, and i doubt they'd speak to each other as such...) but stealing is bad, so i'll just stay envious of your lovely lines. lovely job.
Ngoc chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Hiya! Even though I've never read Death Note, and have never really been into the whole slash-pairing thing, this fic was just too amazing to miss. Makes a nice change from the trashy books I'm reading at the moment out of boredom. I just love the language of your fics, they're really something else.

Well, doesn't matter that you're writing in a fandom i've never heard of, as long as you keep churning out stories, i'm happy!

...and I also think you may just have cured my two-month writer's block. Happy writing!
Le'letha chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
The choking noises you hear are me laughing myself sick over the dialogue. Fantastic. You win. (And the characterizations-priceless!) I love it. I'm going to read it again!