Reviews for Spellbound
missjtchilly27 chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
I love this story please update. I want to know if Howl really did sexually abuse Sophie, I mean it is implied by Howl. Since Sophie doesn't remember it, to her it never happened. I want a real confirmation of it though, like make her pregnant. I assumed she never did because she never said she felt and pain. If she woke up the next morning feeling pain then he definitely did it.
PowerHouseoftheCell chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
No. Fuck that guy. Seriously. Verbal and physical abuse cannot be excused! It would be sickening if she willingly took his hand. Pah! New dawn indeed...
Raining Daylight chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Raise your rightous fury Sophie! I would NOT take that man's hand. He is abusive, selfish, and vain beyond all belief. He sought to took away Sophie's freedom, and threatened her family when she didn't willingly give it up. I normally like Howl, but this guy is so digusting and cruel. He is a two faced wizard who cares about no one, save himself. I don't think in anyway that Sophie is as bad as Howl. To break someone's soul in that way. By her own free will, Howl took Sophie's freedom away. There is no worse way to do it. It breaks a person on the inside to have to choose such a demeaning life for themselves. It plummets their self worth in minutes. To add on top of that, the implications of what Howl did to Sophie in the first chapter make my blood boil. No one deserves that; no one. Sophie has every right to act and do as she feels. Howl has crossed so many lines. He has done wrong on so many levels! I don't care that he has some feelings for Sophie, because that is no excuse. If he is going to do a 180, he better do it right and start by giving a full apology and Sophie's freedom. Additionally, I can't believe Sophie's mon sold her! She is in the wrong as much as Howl is! She sold her child to a man who she didn't know. She didn't know what kind of life Sophie would be forced to lead. What Howl would do to her. That Mother is just plain awful. Who cares that they had a huge debt!? She sold her child, and to top it off, Sophie didn't even know until it was too late!
Dear Lovely Grifter,
Your fanfic is written with high quality. It is very intriguing and draws a reader in. I sat on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next. With this comes a strong hatred for Mother and Howl. Please update and have Sophie give Howl just one solid slap while Calcifer restrains him.
crazylame1 chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Ahhh, I want to see what happens next! The way yuou describe each scene leaves me wanting more and more; this is a ingenious twist on the book and movie! I hope you'll continue this story :)
flakeshake07 chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
amazing story! i hope ypu plan to finish it
SunShark chapter 10 . 7/23/2013! And you wrote a damn awful one! Oh my god, I'm fairly sure this comes somewhere along the lines of kidnapping and domestic abuse, with symptoms of abusive boyfriends, oh poor Sophie...
moocow4me chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
I feel really sorry for Sophie, but I think she's the type to give Howl another chance. :) Love the story please update soon!
JustAnotherScribbler chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
I don't know if I approve of Sophie just dropping everything Howl did, but I'm sure you won't write it that way. Sophie did realize that she wasn't the nicest person but I think her attitude is justified were as Howl's is just plain mean.
JustAnotherScribbler chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Poor Markl just doesn't get it...
JustAnotherScribbler chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
I really like this fic and can't help but wonder will Sophie ever find a way out of this?
tahrocs chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
I know it's been a while but your story is really awesome and I think you should continue it! :) please update!
gizjan chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
did howl fell in love with sophie already? he was like, searching for love from sophie..

anyways, i really like your story..
please keep up the good work, i'll be looking forward for
the next chapters.. _
bassethound1021 chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
finally the wizard is being soft.
love the chapter update soon!
passengeroflife chapter 1 . 9/24/2012