Reviews for The Woes of Stanley
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
That is a cute and clever concept pretty boy does get himself in more than his fair share of scraps. Fun read, loved the part abt Morgan's angel.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
:) I luv it!
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I liked this :D
Hello- I am Me chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wonderful! The only thing I would have changed is that I'd have said who his next charge was, like "the great grandson of..." but it was a good read non the less
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Poor Stanley.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Aw, poor Stanely. LOL. you should've had he and Reid conversing. That would've been funny. Keep up the good work!

Halfpastdead001 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
plz tell em tehre is gonna be more ?

this was wonderfull may be you could do some one shots of jsut how the angles help ?
rebeccasaurus chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aww, I love this!
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Now, this was interesting.

A verry unice story idea for this fandom I like it D

But...poor Reid, it seems many Fans are joking about the fact that he really, really neds to be protected...XD

Anyway, I like this story

Mind if I ask something? The case with the bomb...dd you make that up or was it actually in an episode? (If so, must have been one I've missed. Or it wasn't on TV here yet. I'd just like to know if I should search for it or not )
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
THat was an unexpected take on an Au, I've never seen anything like this written at all, EVER. You're a genius. I loved your style and you overall humour, especially Connie and Sarah's crushes! No-one, fkesh or metaphysical is immune to Shemar Moore!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This is a great story! I loved it!
D.S. Laurie chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Just adorable!
ambrelynn chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I always thought Read needed a good guardian angel and Stan is the one.

really cute story.
Addicted Archangel chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I might be a little late on this review, but I just HAD to! I loved this story! It was so very very cute, and oh hell no - I would not wanna be Reid's guardian angel! I have enough trouble keeping my own from flying off *LOL*

Lovely story, doll!

jiskah chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
OMG poor Stanley, I totally understand him. This isnt an easy task.

But why must Reid die at theend of the one shot? I would like to see he got another guardian angel.

Great story non the less