Reviews for Infinite Diversity
Nice
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Very nice, thank you.
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Nice fic. Love the way you wrote T'Pol's point of view.
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Adorable!
Nyruserra chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This was really well done. I love the way you portrayed the characters, and the insertion into the episode was very smoothly executed *lol*

"She answered without thought, realizing too late how very human-how very Commander Tucker-she sounded."

That? That was perfect.
SpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Again, excellent. I'm not really sure if I'm ready to see any 'attachments' in the Enterprise world yet, but with the way you portray a Trip/T'Pol relationship I may be swayed.

I think the show is trying a little too hard to run with the Captain/T'Pol relationship, hence killing any future prospects within the world of realism. What you write is almost vague. It's a bit mysterious, and very compelling. You make me want to want Trip and T'Pol grow towards each other.

Very good. And in case you haven't noticed, I first read your Klingon story, and have since gone searching for the rest of you stories. Definitely my favorite author.

SpaceCowboy.
Jazz4 chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
This is really quite beautiful. Your writing is very poetic... More, please!
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
*Applauds excitedly* OHHHHHHHH that was EXCELLENT, Starbaby! I loved that episode, and this adds to it in more ways than I can articulate. You never cease to amaze me! It's eloquent, at times humorous, and even a bit melancholy! Brilliant! You have these characters down, you should be writing for the show! I can't say it enough, my friend, I LOVE IT! You inspire me, an extraordinary thing because I have grown so cynical. BRAVO!
Raederle chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Very nice dynamics. Good prose as well.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Awsome!
Casey Greene chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Oh, this was really good! i missed the episode, but you have given me a piece of it, and for that i thank you. Please, continue to write. You will go far in life.
Leah chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Enjoyed that piece. Seemed very insightful.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Wow it is good to have read this masterpiece
Little Red chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
So unbelievably awesome - starbaby, you rock my world. Absolutely all of that felt so very true to the episode and to the characters that it's just awesomely wonderful. I really like the way you have T'Pol think - I can totally imagine everything you wrote going through her head!
Mary Whimsey chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
I loved it. Please write more. I'm impressed that you can keep her Vulcan and yet let that she is attracted to Tucker show.