Reviews for Hit Me With Your Best Shot
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Cute! Great fic!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
*Facepalm* So sorry for the late review. I actually thought I had reviewed, then wasn't sure if I had or not...It must be old age : D

Lovely lovely stuff. You're a real life-saver. It's a long hiatus and fics like this are keeping me going. I adore your writing and all the details you add to bring the story to life.

The brotherly moments are gorgeous in this one and I can never ever get enough of your limp!Sam.

Thanks so much for sharing, Liz x
lucablue chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
I really enjoyed this story and loved the way we got an insight into both boys as they drew strength from each other. The way Dean saw Sam in a different light as a friend and a grown man, not just the brother he wanted to protect, although of course that will always be a part of him.

It was nice seeing how Sam also knew what his brother needed and realised how close Dean had come to giving up. Sam isn't always shown to be that insightful as far as Dean is concerned but I think he is just as protective. He just has a more subtle approach.

You wrote both Dean and Sammy beautifully - thanx for sharing this.

lb.
suz mc chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Sugar, I just luv this story all to pieces. As much as I enjoy the monster hunting, I really get into the examination of the brothers, of their family. This was right on the mark. Good job!
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
This was a lovely angsty story,thanks for a great read!
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Hey that was great. Thanks for the read.
ames 449 chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Loved the conclusion to this. Nice work. So much brotherly stuff! Which is always fantastic. I thought you handled the characterisations well, and that you nailed their relationship brilliantly. I really really enjoyed this and my arm is still fricking well aching from that description! Great job :)
sairah chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Lovely, absolutely lovely. I always know its going to be good if you've written it, but this was especially so.

Really fab Dean charcterisation and a real gamut of emotions explored here. Really good work.

Going straight to my faves file.
ROBINV chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
This was perfect. I wish Sam hadn't gotten so badly injured, but perhaps it gave Dean what he needed-the realization of just how much he and Sam mean to each other, not just as brothers, but as friends. A lovely, heartfelt story that made me feel really good! BRAVO! Love, Robin
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
OH!

MY

GOD!

ooh hun, this was absoloutley awesome, what an amazing fic!

Love how everything turned out and...wow, every scene and paragragh was like...

oohh it just hooked me every time hun x

loved the read

thank you!
callitintheair chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
I love that Dean really wanted to get to know Sam. I love that you've distinguished their relationship as brothers and as friends. And that, at the beginning of chapter one, Dean realizes that he likes Sam as a friend, not only because they're family.

I also love that Sam was worrying the whole time about how Dean was coping with John's death. And poor Dean! It seems like every time he lets his guard down something bad happens.

Great story thank you for sharing!
callitintheair chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Amazing chapter! I loved the beginning where Dean and Sam just seemed to totally understand each other.

And of course I loved the gore! Compound fractures are one of my favorite limpnesses-so disgusting that even Dean was nauseated! And we got details!

Thank you and I'm sorry that I'm a bit late.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
This was really wonderful. Dean's thoughts, his fear, they felt so real. You brought Sam back, the Sam, that Dean needs. Loved the last few lines, they finished this story up so fittingly. Can't wait for more from you. Hugs, Vonnie
maxandkiz chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Awesome ending! Dean was right. That was a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Loved the way Marge went from glaring at Dean to comforting him when things went haywire. Can't wait to see what you have planed next. :)

Lisa
amyblair chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Hey, Clownsy -

Glad that you decided to post this. Those poor Winchesters never catch a break - unless of course, it's literally a break.

Liked Dr. Blue. That was funny. I thought Sam had thrown a blood clot. Like that it was atelectasis. Nice one. You did a good just with the vent - I deal with them at work - and it all seemed very real.

Nice job with Dean. Totally felt him in this. Congratulations on a nice short story!
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »