Reviews for Hit Me With Your Best Shot
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Awesome ending to your story though i would have liked one more chapter showing how Sam and Dean dealt with the therapy and everything Sammy would have to go through to get back full use of his arm.

Dean just broke my heart in this hapter with the way that he was hurting so badly when Sammy had to be put on the ventilator-it was obvious that if Sammy died, Dean was going with him!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
This fic IS old. I'd forgotten how long you'd been hiding it. Which is a crime really, with all the brotherly schmoop and hurtness to be had here. You do it so well-and it came together brilliantly after all this time.

And other things on my mind? You mean the little bundle of neediness that just fell asleep on the floor? I'm not complaining of course, but distractions like these are definitely fine with me :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
The story as a whole was wonderful, but the last five paragraphs are beautiful! Well done.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Great second and final part of this story! Loved Marge the sarge, nursing really was her vocation and great how she explained what was going on to Dean!

Poor Sam, just starting to convince Dean that he was recovering when he had that ginormous setback, ending up in the ICU.

Loved how once he started to recover and was off the ventilator and lucid again he enquired as to whether Dean had got back his jacket!

Great writing, you really got across the brother's bond and the fact that they really were friends as well. A genuine friendship as well as brotherly love! Both want to be there for the other no matter what it takes!

And I would like to think that they went back to the bar and Sam's jacket was still there, waiting for him!
TammiTam chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Awesome story! But then again, yours always are!
carocali chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
A night out, and this is what happens. Poor Dean as he watches his brother struggle. It's a good thing he didn't leave the room or Sam would have choked to death!

Watching them heal together, it's nice to see their love for each other. The little snips and jabs signal that things are going back to normal, but the delicate touches to show concern are what really tells.

Really nice story - I'm glad you didn't give up on it!

:D

Caroline
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
A beautiful and spectacular ending love! Kudos on another goodie!

*Smishes you in joy!*

Mandy
charis-kalos chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
"Sam was doing his best to show Dean he was on the mend. It looked like his over protective brother could do with some rest and he knew Dean wouldn’t leave his side until he was sure Sam was okay. He needed to redouble his efforts and prove to Dean he could take care of himself." Och - the Winchester version of Catch-22, each feeling that they need to prove to the other that they're strong and able to take care of themselves so the other won't worry - when it would probably be less worrying for the other if they'd just let themselves be taken care of. If that makes sense?

Great ending; yes, I absolutely adore hurt!Sam/protective!Dean. It's like a drug!
KatieLB chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
*sniff sniff* yeah that ending will work for me LOL great job on both boys and i really liked marge. glad they twisted your arm to post LOL till next time
TraSan chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Absolutely wonderful! I'd forgotten what Faye's big "kink" as far as hurt!Sam went until we got to it, so I was surprised! :)

Loved that you gave us some comfort (for both bros) to go with the hurt. Cause that's part of what it's all about for me!

Excellent, satisfying ending.

Though for the record, deary, calling me "seasoned" is just a polite way of saying OLD. LOL
Scriptive chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Aww Awesome ending.

Loved it :D
spnMom chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Oh this story definitely needs some more stuff... Where is the Dean kicking that bastard's ass that hit Sam? We need some all out revenge for that a-hole hitting Sammy! Loved the story, thanks for posting!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
I loved this fic! Great ending :)
Lily chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
aw that was so sweet.
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
This story was awesome. Love it from beginning to end. Denise
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »