Reviews for Hit Me With Your Best Shot
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
This story was awesome. Love it from beginning to end. Denise
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
That's really nice, the idea of Dean wanting to get to know Sam. He'd love him no matter what, but you always get the sense he genuinely likes Sam, too, and wants them to be friends as well as brothers. That fits all the more aptly after What Is and the not-friendly alternate Sam. Very nice.
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Yay, you posted part two of this wonderful story! I will say that this chapter was one amazing roller coaster ride of emotions! Just when you think things are better- bam - you hit us again with another heart stopping moment!

I'm just glad that we along with Dean had Marge the Sarge to walk us through what was happening to Sam! She was a wonderful OC!

This whole story was full of wonderful brotherly moments- and I can't believe you hadn't posted it before now!

:0) Claudia
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Very great ending. Nice to see the bit of angst before the healing. Great work on another favorite of mine.
Von chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Very sweet! Congratulations and thanks for this lovely fic!
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
agh!

You hit Sammy with a car!

So, is there more to the Jetta or was it a random accident? Hmm...guess we'll find out.

Poor Dean, watching something like that happen - oof.

And Sam, that's not going to be a quick fix.

Excellent start - looking forward to more.
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Ooh, lovely. Hurt Sam and protective Dean. These versions of the boys just make my day. Wonderful brotherly love. Next part soon, please.
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wonderful start! Poor boys! They can't even relax and have a night out without something bad happening. Sounds like Sammy's arm is in rough shape. Hope the doc will be able to fix it. :)

Lisa
xlozx chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Great start to the story : - )

Poor Sammy.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh! Oh WOW! This was...freaking SHOCKING! OMG! Sammy! DEAN!

*Cries*

*Waits impatiently for next installment*

*hugs*

Mandy
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
great job on this one... loved the lil flashbacks. Cant wait to see the next chapter and im glad that you listened to faye and posted this for all to enjoy! great job
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Great story...more please.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
AWW

omg i love love loved this fic hun

absolitley awesome writing, and wow! nice description

thanks so much for sharing x
Scriptive chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh!

Can't wait to see where this goes!

:D
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Can't wait for the next part!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »