Reviews for Perfect Memory
I Want Candy chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Wow this was, nice and kind of sweet. well done
Dot chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
This is such a beautiful story. You're a very talented writer. You capture the characters and there's such depth and intensity to your work. Keep it up!

Kei Tree chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Absolutely beautiful... Definitely one of my very fav Buffy/Angel fics... I also enjoyed the rest of your stories but this one truly moved me.
nortshell chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
not bad at all. I really liked it
peroxidepest17 chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Sweet! I love their different points of view on Buffy. *sigh* Too bad it's hard to get a happy ending, eh?
zero chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Wonderful and absolutely bittersweet, with emphasis on sweet. Very skillful use of dialogue to reveal what has happened in all the time that has passed; it works ever so much better than a long-assed paragraph explaining it like the reader's a dunce. ;-) You have a very deft touch with words, and your phrasing's terrific. Three cheers for you. ;-)
Zekkers chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Liked it- rather introspective, but it was good.
Liz chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Wow, that was really good, it made me cry :) Keep up the good work :)
FireRose chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
*sniffs* *wipes away tears* That was so good! And so in-charecter! *sniffs again*
Eolivet chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Whoa...very powerful and so real. Your words really come to life, they're a joy to take in. Keep writing!
Helwitch chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
fabulous. actually brought tears to my eyes when they buried giles
I hate the internet chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Oooooo! *.* I'd like the show to end something like THIS! That would be bloody marvelous!
Angel's girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
That...was awesome and so well written. It was different and a little sad

but wonderful to read all the same.