Reviews for All about instincts
tmnt1 raph chapter 17 . 1/6
That was awsome! Kinda odd...but very well written: )
It was a bit disturbing in some parts, beginning fact that it was boy x boy and brother x brother,but hey...It sure did get my blood pumping! Also I can the logic behind this kinda tale...seeing that they are really the only mutants of their kind( now I love how since their half turtles, they really have no say in what they are they not only have this turtle mating instincts, they also have the hormones of a human teenage boy; ) hehe!
It also made me cry in some parts( congratulations! You have done something really no one has ever been able to make me do)
Now,my I suggest a new type of yaoi/ matting story that I have never read before? I think maybe you should try writing a story were Mikey is starting he matting season for the first time: ) now a lot of storys I read well have raph x Donnie, and Mikey x Leo...but what if Mikey has a thing for raph? But raphs with Donnie and Leo wants Mikey? And Donnie has a thing for all of he's bros( just to though something REALLY new in there , seeing that raph, and Mikey are normally pictured as the"naughty"ones when it comes to yaoi ; )
Xanadu27 chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
Aaaaaaa... Es historia que he leído, eres genial. Me encantó, todo. No tengo mas . Wow. Bravo, genial. Quiero mas por favor.
raphie chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
Piper chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
This was the first t-cest fanfic I ever read-and I loved it. It took me ages to find again, and I'm so glad I did! This has got to be my favorite fanfic of all time. I love it. Thank you!
MAIRYM chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
Sorry for my bad english, but God has placed me in a francophone country.
Really I dont know why I read this story, cause I didnt like it exept many moments making me cry : when this adorable donnie tried to save mike from this brute leo.

Good continuation
Athena the wise girl chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
OH. MY. GOD! I loved it then hated it then loved it again XD
Piper chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
OH MY LORD, this was an amazingly written fanfiction. I could see it happen in my mind. I love it.
MAIRYM chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Bon, je suis désolée si dieu m'a fait naître en France et que je ne sais pas bien parler anglais... Mais bon, google traduction existe.
Il faut vraiment être fou pour lire cette histoire jusqu'au bout, sérieusement ! (Mais bon, je suis folle, alors j'ai tout lu :) ) il faut l'être aussi pour l'écrire.
Personnellement, j'aimais beaucoup les moments forts, comme par exemple quand Don veut sauver Mickey... It was so cute ! (T'as vu ? Je fais des efforts). La fin était bien, ça bouclait bien l'intrigue. Tu arrive bien à mélanger actions et réflections, on ne s'y perd pas. Je voulais te donner mes congratulations et mes awesome.

Merci pour l'histoire ! J'attends une autre jistoire avec impatience !
Lazay Woman chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
I must say that I just can't get enough of this story. Every time I read it I get caught up in a whirlpool of emotions. Such a great story that deserves to be in my top favorites list.
fanfic crazy gal chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Rhylin Sweet chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
Rhylin Sweet chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Cried again. I love your mikey. I love him so much.
Rhylin Sweet chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
Oh my god. Poor...mikey...and raph's broken heart damn near broke my own.
Rhylin Sweet chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
I cried.
Rhylin Sweet chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
Sweet god. I love your Donnie! I adore love admire him! Your narrative and mikey's pure fear is beautiful!