Reviews for Dangerous to Know
Qw chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
"There is good, there is evil... and then there is Spike."
"He eats kittens. He hits girls."
I think I just fell in love. Those last lines, especially - that's sheer poetry, as others have said, and saying so much more than just the words. *applause*
emma chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
wow, beautiful fic. I just loved this. you really grasped all the reasons they should be together, and twisted it into poetry.
bubonicplague1348 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Truly beautiful. Your words are mesmerizing. Fantastic job of capturing what lies between these two characters. Thank you.
Amniarix chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
"black-hearted man, with the moonlight hair and eyes like a summer sky" your words are like lyrics, almost makes me want to sing your stories.
Mary6 chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
You see, I had to check out some of your other work after reading "Watchers". I am in awe of the following lines - so very beautifully crafted:

**There is good, there is evil…and then there is Spike.**

**Or maybe I'm as selfish and covetous as he can be, grasping at the coattails of immortality. Maybe I want to be remembered in a hundred years, or a thousand, if only in the memory of a passionate and untamable man.**

**Running, and lost, and not afraid for the future, as long as we have one.**

Wow...thanks again.

Mary
jessiCA8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
that was awesome. i wish Buffy really did feel that way torward Spike. and ya know, i 4got all about Jenny Calendar - oops. so thanx 4 reminding me, and write more fics! :)*
Rashaka should be signed chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
::sigh::: ...You've just become one more reason for me to get addicted to Buffy/Spike stuff. I hope you never stop writing.
s t e o r r a chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
wow... )
Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Ok, so here I am again, procrastinating on my essay (that's due in less than an hour) by surfing through ...and this was such a lovely, angsty story to procrastinate with! Wonderful work...I can't help it, I'm a sucker for angst. (hell, just look at some of my DA fic!) Anyway, great work, a very potent, touching story. :-)
Eolivet chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Ooh - very compelling. A nice piece of angst. Not sure it's rated G, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Keep writing!