Reviews for Bardic Tale
Vallora chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
Yeah, another chapter. And here I thought it would be a dry spell for new things from you for awhile. Think I need to reread this, I've forgotten a lot.

And the plot thickens. I see a breach into a parallel world coming on. And Donna and Bill get into trouble. Like we didn't see that was going to happen. And...O, Jacks manipulator had the Doctor's Home constellation on it. I'm thinking a nod to Relics, maybe? I am REALLY curious what you have down and Jacks personal history (and you wonder why I stalk your fics. Keep throwing tidbits around and I'll have to start creating charts to remember what came from where).

Did you ever get your Powerbook back?
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
*whoops*

Don't you love ti when someone actually GETS what they're dealing with?
Seileach chapter 8 . 2/6/2009
Fantastic! Please update soon...*waits semi-patiently*
Otter Child chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
Very nice. Great repartee. Can't wait to see where it goes next.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
I love where you're going with this; not that I actually *know* where you're going with this... :)
DNAyres chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
Aw Poor Jack...I think he should jump the Doctor _ heh heh heh...
mysterypoet66 chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
And to think, when I posited the premise, I had something so much simple in mind. It's going brilliantly. And, yes please. If I've got to be a villain, I can't think of anywhere I'd like to be one more than here. It's odd how the characters become independent of the author and end up walking all over us at times, isn't it? Love this!
Doro.neko chapter 8 . 12/15/2008
Oh, I'm glad that John managed to restrain his sometimes oncoming-stormy impulses and didn't kill the Bad Guy! I am, however, glad that Bad Guy got a boot to the face. I'm pretty sure he deserved it. Now I'm just wondering if John'll use the same technique on the fifties girl.

In other news... BLAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How awesome is a weaponized Jack-Pheromone spray? Super awesome. You realize you'd make a fortune if you patented it, right?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 12/15/2008
*eyeroll*

Oh, hey, character develpment from John! Yay! Liking where you're going. Keep writing!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 8 . 12/15/2008
-chuckles- Lovely as always. I'd be more enthusiastic but I'm rather irked at school and whatnot at the moment.
cordelia-lear chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
Interesting development. Looking forward to the rest.

Question: this fits in with your "the search for Rose" AU season, right? Will they find her in the conclusion of this, or do you plan to leave it open for future fun?
ArjetLuna chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
Oh, I think I love you're stories. I was caught by 'Never Quite Normal' but this one is absolutely fabulous as well. I AM a little confused by the whole time storm where apparently Rose was lost and the 'twins' were 'born', is that in another story? Or will that be better explained later on?

And OHOHOH you can't leave it HERE! That's horribly cruel! Who's got John and why? And where's Rose?

*whimper*

must know...
Doro.neko chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
"Bill, if you'll wait 'til this is over, you can have anything off me you want," Jack said. "You too, Donna," he added, just to make sure she didn't feel left out.

: LAUGHS :

Oh dear. Love Jack so much. I'm pretty sure I have to second Portia in thinking that Jack is exactly the sort of god I'd want.

Also, it's all very well the Doctor getting Oncoming Stormy, but shouldn't he be doing *less* of that and more of the actual running around (holding Jack's hand still, yes?) and saving John before chain murdering happens? Go, Doctor, go!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Uh-oh. Time to go hide under a rock, people. The Oncoming Storm has been unleashed and none are safe from his wrath.

Oh, that sounded very poetic.

Keep writing!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Yeah, the Doctor can fight - John, too, for that matter ;)

It's been a while since you last updated: I thought, "Bill? Who's Bill - oh. Duh!"

Whatever is the story with Portia? Loved how the Doctor's reacting to her :)

More, please! (But I wouldn't complain if I had to wait if it meant another chapter of Double Crossing...)
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »