Reviews for Smitten
aang'sbestbuddy chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
aww luv this. wonderfully written
RandomWarning chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Wow...that was...interesting. Aang is now a cannibalist. (yum...ear lobe) So random. I can tell you have fun with writing things about Aang and eating you(double meaning!) Anyway, that was weird. Well, at least you know now not to wear increasingly tight clothing...unless, of course, that's your motive.

Toph(ie)
nutshak chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
WOO excellent quality in work right here my friend. you should feel proud.

Keep it up!
CptData chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
That's so cute ;) You have to write more oneshots. Those three casted a real broad smile (even broader than Aang's) on my face - the little Kataanger in me jumped of joy! :)
Katsumara chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Ohh, great trio of stories. :D I just found this too. Good stuff!
my3deadlysins chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
*shudders* chu are quite the pervi waterbender, love. And sadly, for me, you are quite a good previ writer. basically, good job, though it scares me to think of Aang that way...ugh.

lufflez chu,

Zuzu
samantha994 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
owh, i love it. i love all three stories, they're so nice and sweet.
Sokkas Instincts 2 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Tread carefully here, for once you start it can be hard to stop. Knowing and allowing OOC is dangerous. That means for Gran-Gran as you said, but Aang was pushing it a bit. The Aang we know probably would've been more embarassed then Katara was.
my trancey inspiration chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Ha! Kataangst! I love it. The updates should come sooner than later. And the nightgown should make a 2nd appearance. :)
mangafangirl chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Okay, seriously, now I NEED to know what that was. Before I explode. :P Cute chapter, though now I'm pretty curious.

Mandi
mangafangirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
LOL! This is so funny _
TeamDavid chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
haha loved it!
TeamDavid chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
oh loved it!
Nasecoeur42 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Aww! So cute! i loved the kataang-ness! good job!

Nasecoeur
Argorok34 chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Haha, oh god, I loved that.

It's something you just know would happen in the show, as always, great job.