Reviews for The Most Dangerous Game
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Love Braig.
ShivaVixen chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Just realized I never favorited or reviewed (if I've done the later, I've forgotten)
Great story, and I'm off to favorite the other two . . . As well as look at detention woes. :)
Name chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Reading this I have no sympathy for Braig/Xigbar. He just makes me angry, all that bloodlust puts me off. And he killed Quistis and Zack (Nooooo!) and so many others. Though for such a professional killer I find it a little funny that he's beaten by an untrained boy with a key, one mage and one knight. I do however have an even greater appreciation for KHLeon/Squall.
Xainagal chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Wow. That was one amazing fic. I absolutely love how much you fleshed out Braig and Squall! The was just awesome! This is gonna pretty much be part of my fannon now.
Dragon Aurora chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Wow, this was rather intense. I loved seeing (well, reading is more correct...) the gradual insanity in Braig. Well done!
complicityangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I read it the first time and didn't leave a review so sorry lol. I love this fic. I mean I love the way you write Braig and Squall, how Squall is so naive even though he's still the stoic Squall we all know.

I also love how you slowly show Braig becoming more unhinged as time passed by,you didn't show him as a good man but as one that was on a short leash. I can't end this review without mentioning the others.

I love how you explain why Cloud is the way he is KH 1. Also gotta love Tifa and Aerith you kept them in character. By the way love how Yuffie just jumps on Braig without thinking it through even though she was supposed to be younger she is still in character. All in all wonderful job this story has become one of my favorite Kingdom Hearts stories.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
Riviting tale chap.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Wow oh wow that was amazing, but I wish Braig had his way. Anywho, great details.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
It's pretty rare to find good authors here. Cool story bro! *thumbs up*
Valiance chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
Oh, wow. Wow. I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews, because damn, it's good. For a character we know comparatively little about, you really hit Braig's characterisation on the head, and managed to get the balance between complete bastard and still being likeable, or at least funny enough, to pull the story along. The unlikely mentor/student relationship between him and Squall was interesting, too.

I'm excited to hear there are sequels! *g* I can't wait to read them.
surxi25 chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
I think it was the best fanfic I've read so far. Seriously, it was great. Except for some minor details we can notice now because of BBS spoilers, it could've been the story of what happened in RG.

I simply loved it, the FF characters (poor Zack!), Braig's and the apprentices' obsession, the writing style.. everything.

Now I'll have to read the sequels ;) Excellent work!
kmsaum chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
OhmyGAWD it's so good I can't freaking STOP and I swear I'll leave you at least five proper reviews when I get home!

Good LORD you are BRILLIANT!

-K
kmsaum chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
I'm not sure there's much I can say that hasn't already been said...but WOOT and damn that was good and holy-crap-can't-wait-to-read-wolf-at-the-door yay! :P

DAMN good fic, as usual. You spoil us by constantly giving us gold!

-K
dudidudidam chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
Man, that was intense :D

I can't even say anything other than how much I like this story, and how much I also hope that would really write the sequel! :D

Thank you for sharing this story with us! :D
sailor winx chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
OMG that was awsome. I really like how you portrayed Braig, It's different. T.T Laguna's dead.