Reviews for The Start
InkWeaverabc chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
So now there's more, and I have to choose? Dear me. O.o
InkWeaverabc chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Yay! Believable motivations and well-written dialogue! :D this is a diamond in the ditch, this fic is...
InkWeaverabc chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
I think that should be that Celia said yes and Ted no, but apart from that all good :) I enjoyed all the career stuff, I like your hufflepuff Teddy :D
InkWeaverabc chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Once again, nice - realistic, not too OTT, just good and simple storytelling. I can believe in this stuff, which is a real skill, so well done :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
You know what? I just realised why this is so good. It's a compelling conflict, because you've managed to avoid a trap most fanfic writers of this sort of story fall in to - there is no clear goodie and baddie. Both girls are behaving in a way that it's perfectly believable real people would, and they're bith wrong about some things and right about others. Victoire is young, a bit shallow, in love with being cool and not strong enough to stand up to or cut lose the friends she's now sort of stuck with. Equally, however, she is teddy's friend and she does genuinely care about him. But then, so does Celia, and she seems a gebuinely sweet and nice person, even though she's labelled Victoire as what she appears on the surface and lacks empathy as wel as appearing to be unable to admit that her view of the situation may not be right. Which is fantastic, because this is how teenage girls are and it's so balanced and realistic!
Anyway, I guess what I'n saying is well done with that! Though obviously we all know who teddy eventually ends up with, thanks for making the journey a bit more complex and developed. I sincerely hope that it stays that way and you don't resort to Celia suddenly becoming an evil manipulative bitch :)
allieh54 chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
I loved this fic! I'm not gonna lie, after the first chapter I was a little apathetic at going back to when Ted was a youngin but as I read more I understood why we had to. I really enjoyed this fic! Can't wait to read the other ones in the series.
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
I fucking hate Celia. Victoire is obviously the best choice here. Get your shit together Teddy! Great story btw and I love it! I'm gonna go start reading the second one now and I'm excited!
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Teddy wouldn't be in Hufflepuff
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
I love this entire fanfiction! It mixes all the elements of my favorites, and i love how each of them has a believable personality. They all have their good parts and flaws (simon being funny but too straight foward, victoire being charming but too agressive, teddy being sensible but to shy, celia being considerate but worrying to much, etc, etc). I really should try to review every chapter, but there's a lot of hooks at the end that i can't help but click on the "next " button immediately. I also love how you spend as little time as possible on the a/n so we can get to reading as soon as possible. :)
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
BROS OVER GIRLS FOR LIFE! (In this case victoire is a bro)
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Oh ya and by the way, i think colleen should be in slytherin, just saying.
Fiery Dancer chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
I absolutely love this fic! Off to read part 2 :D
liltinglullaby chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Okay, I hardly review, and especially not halfway through a story, but I just had to review this one.

Wow, this was intense and good. I hate Celia with a passion, and only a good author can do that. At the same time, I love Simon (and I hardly ever like OCs), because I love his personality and he's an interesting character without being a Gary Stu.

Okay, back to reading. :)
1456030284 chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
"He blamed Harry for restoring the peace in the world and therefore killing his interest."

tehe :)
1456030284 chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
(just thought i'd have another read over this story since it's one of my favourites, i can't believe it's been four years since you posted it! craaazy!)

i'm finding it very difficult not to hate celia. in fact, i'm not even really trying. STOP BEING SO MEAN TO VICTOIRE. I LOVE VICTOIRE.

*hem*