Reviews for Flowers
epitaphed chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I was smiling the whole time I was reading this. Adorable and pulls at your hearstrings. :)
HEARTxOFxTHExSTORM chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This story is adorable! I love the flowers, and the meanings of the flowers, and...well, I just really really like it. The only thing i would point out would be the Fern part. I think you meant 180, not 360. If I'm wrong, then ignore me. But seriously, this was super good.
Omano-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
It was a great one! :D I loved toread!

However sometimes it was a bit difficult to get used to it in the beginning, that it consisted of episodes and actually it wasn't a real story aw you might call... But anyway it was awesome! I really loved the feelings they show sometimes! and the little funny moments were my biggest faves!

especially the Lotus and the Violet ones :D they were cute and really cool at the same time I could see them :D

It was great to see such things
losse chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
i like it, especially the "hayato was anything but modest..." line. tiny snapshots that don't really fit together but still manage to tell a good story.
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Awesome! I really liked it :p That was great Too bad you didn't write a fic that is longer
c-melle chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
this was beautifully done :]
reina shirahime chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Oh, this is such a cute fic...I like Hayato and Ryu...they're both too cute, and I like how the flowers depict their relationship and their actions, it's nice!
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
aww that was sweet... hayatoXryu is pretty hard to pull off, but you did it so well! i love the one on violet-modesty XD it was just SO hayato... oh, the lily-virginity one is amusing too

how about trying out this kind of list with colors instead? that might be cool!

ceru-chan