Reviews for The Faith of Averages
Aronim chapter 1 . 6/2
Odd. Pretty good. Feels like how it could have ended, just negative enough while still being a kind of happy end. Well done.
WickedOrcSlayer chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ohmygoshthisstorywasamazing! I was near to tears when Rachael died. Thanks so much for writing this!
TheCrazyVideoGamingAuthoress chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I liked it, an I agree with you, I expected to see ALOT more fanfics about these two.
redbanker chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Great story! I agree that there aren't any good Harvey/Rachel story, and I'm still hoping someone will write one where Rachel lives and Harvey doesn't become Two-Face. I'd love to see how that would change the Batman 'verse. hint, hint. Great job.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
"She has just a smidgen of selfishness, and a rather human desire for personal happiness, that I think she would still be with Harvey even if he was somewhat more twisted."

Wow. I already really liked your story but your interpretation and your thoughts in the end. Wow, they were also really amazing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Ah another Harvey fan! Hoorah! Aaron is quite good looking (as all my friends and family know) and I love two-face as well! And Harvey and Rachel were a great couple, TDK made me love them so much! And it made me sympathize for two face. Excellent fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Ryth76 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Omg... I loved this so much.

I LOVED your Two-Face, though sometimes he spoke a little too proper, but it was very good. Your characterization of him was raw and moving. This was certainly not a wangst fic, which makes this fic all the more awesome.

I agree about The Joker, hate how popular The TDK Joker is. He's one-dimensional and flat. Interesting, but one-dimensional. I didn't mind at first, then I realized he was all the media and reviewers would talk about, watched the movie, and found out he had 98% of all TDK fanfics.

I really would like to see more fics with Harvey or Harvey/Rachel. They are my Batman OTP and I liked Harvey Dent/Two-Face more than The Joker in the movie.
piratechicka chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great story! I absoltuely feel in love with your version of the story! I love how you portrayed Harvey and Rachel's relationship in the end! It was sweet the way Rachel was trying to figure out what she should do... Great job, and I love Aaron Eckhart also!
alex3321 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
wow. I'm not fully interlectual enough to fully understand this but it is mind-blowingly good! I can't really add much to what the other reviewers have said but amazing work!
siriushermionelover chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Please right a sequel to this story. It was so good and there are hardly any Rachel and Harvey stories out there

~siriushermionelover
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is great! Harvey is a rather rare sight in this section, very nice to see a good story about him.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I'd say the Joker has also transcended morality-he's not Evil, but Chaos.
AgentViper007 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Oh wow, this story is just beautiful, it made me cray at the end it was so beautiful.

I loved how you got both sides of Harvey, the gentle caring side and the insane side. It definitely tweaked the heart strings to see Rachel so desperately try to bring back the man she loves, no matter what he looks like.

There should definatley be more Harvey Dent fics out there I definatley agree.
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Read this a while ago, so first off, 'm sorry for not reviewing right then. (And blame your Hook fic, that's what got me to check out your profile and see that you had also written this)

I really enjoyed it, it certainly does the Harvey/Rachel pairing justice, because I like them better than Bruce/Rachel. It also does *Rachel* justice, because really, she doesn't deserve some of the hate she gets. Yes, Holmes did a bad job, but Maggie certainly salvaged her, and any ill will I had towards Rachel disappeared when Maggie did her final moments. Powerful stuff.

And congrats, when I read this the first time, it was the first Nolan!Two-Face fic I'd read, even though I'd already seen the movie twice. ; Yes, I am Nolan!Joker fangirl number five thousand sixty two, pleased to meet you. But I did enjoy Two-Face in the movie (and yeah, I hope he's not dead too, Batman needs all of his rogues), and you're right, he shouldn't be lost in all the Joker Craze.

Great fic.