Reviews for When Things Change
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Lol, I thought it was going to be a girl because of Legend of Korra, but no, it wasn't out when you wrote this. He seems so cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Please update this is one of my favorite stories!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Great story, I really hope you can finish it. Please end it with Toph and Sokka together, or at least with Toph leaving that terrible husband of hers. Maybe she could fix a sweet potato pie that could kill him in three days. Lol!
vienx.001 chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
things keep getting better and better..
when i first read the few first chapter.. i felt rage, anger, pity, wrath, well sort of kind feeling u feel to see that situation..
i hate that xian.. he doesnt deserve toph.. he is the worst !
he cant do things right but still boast ! and lao bei feng.. pity he was crazy back then.. i wish he waa more sane to see how fatal his mistake was..
well i think theres no OOC.. it fit perfectly..
i weak at language and writting stuff so i cant say much.. but to me this fic is great !
i hope they found their way out together.. and to their happily ever after ends..
just leave that xian to root with his mistress he cares so much..
really what kind a man he is..
i know its been long time since u last update.. but from i read in A/N u already finished it..
so why dont u post it/ update it ?
if u are still active.. i hope u finish this fic.. i really want to see toph will end up with sokka and be happy..
thanks for the story.. really enjoy it..
sorry my review long enough.. and most of it babble..
and sorry if my english is a mess
thanks once againn..
tink2800 chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
loved it please add more
12Lionzroar12 chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
!This was awesome! seriously! did you forget about it again ,cus lol i read all your authors notes and in like every one you have '' forgot about this'' nahh its cool! but pleeease finish! or at least tell me what happens cus seriously that was a cliff hanger! does she marry sokka! does xian die! what about the cute baby! i know its like 2012 now and you updated this chap in 2010, I STILL HAVE HOPE! sort of. yeah! anyway! so i was like reading all your stories cus i was reading Butterfly Effect by Sarafina Knowles and you were on her fav authors and i was like what the hay i am bored and went on you profile then i was like
WOAH. THATS ALOT OF STORIES. so then i read some - like this one, and they are SO good! seriously! like yeah! PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Please keep up with this story! I think I last read it in 2009, and just recently went searching for it again! I loved the plot, cause it went at a different pace/direction than others, and I really want to see the ending posted!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
this is so sad, but so beautiful.

Poor toph.

I can't wait to read more.

xoxo
Snivy Terphione chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
I absolutely love this story! :D Also I might be a Tokka fan all the way but I do know that Sukka was a thing but I know that it didn't last long. Trust me because I am the Blue Space Tiger. XD HA HA HA I'm hilarious!
Snivy Terphione chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
An eleven-year old. Seriously.
Chalayyy chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
This is an extremely good story. You can really put the reader inside the mind of the character and feel what they feel. It's really good. Please update soon. It would be such a shame to go unfinished.
Guardian of Night chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
Whoa... (in reference to chapter 15)...this is really really good. I'm so interested to see where you take this story. I love how detailed you can make your story without it droning on or being dull. Hah. That is something I struggle with as a writer.

I really really would like to see how Toph and Sokka get together with Xian in the way...hmmn...

Anyway, good luck writing, and congratulations on your marriage!

Keep on writing!
Justadreamer15 chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
WHOA WHEN ARE U GOING TO UPDATE! U NEED TOO SOON
herdustisverypretty chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
MOAR! Write moar I say! It is amazing! I love this story so very much!
Guardian of Night chapter 15 . 9/29/2010