Reviews for Blood to Blood
Grey4019 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
I just read your blood to blood story, the parts that exist and I'm hoping you'll continue writing even though I saw it's been two years since last update to it.

Basicly I love the concept and the story, please continue writing the story?
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
I can't wait to see what happens to nixie next
Gina chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Just wanted to leave a note to say how much I'm liking this!

While I'm here commenting on this one, I also want to say great work on some of the others that I've read - the NCIS & Dr. Who crossovers; Paula is a fantastic character.

In time I'll work on reading more of your stuff so keep those chapters coming!
phoebe.cole.forever chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
Please update.. I can't wait to read more :-)) I hope Phoebe and Cole are going to be together in the end...
A Person chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Realy Good. Please Update Soon!
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
wow, Phoebe is going to be really mad at Pru over this... and at a lot of people, probably. There's an explosion coming on that front. The Charmed Ones come to Hogwarts could be fun... the Temaida's are dead wrong if they think the COs will hesitate to go up against anybody in the wizarding world if they're angry enough...
spedclass chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
magicisagift chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
great story... update soon please
ariex chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
good chapter! ha, leo got what he deserved :) keep up the good work!
d chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
I'm still likin' it so far. Keep up the good work! Oh, by the I thought I'd tell you that I DON'T hope that Phoebe and Cole get back together, but whatever way you want to take their relationship is fine.
movieholic chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
Good chapter, hope to see another one soon...!
qtgirl chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
All I say is Phoebe needs a chance to right the wrong, form a relationship with her daughter (whether she knows it's her daughter or not), and her and Cole need to meet and work out their issues so they can get back together.
Heaven Born Captain chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
Great chapter. And yay to Luna. I love her, she's great. I enjoyed her conversation with Nixie. And poor Leo. He always seems to be thrown into the middle of everything and he's such a pacifist, so it's not like him to return the crap that he gets from everybody. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 5 . 9/27/2008