Reviews for The Gemini Chronicles
Ya3000 chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
This is an absolutely amazing story. I hope you continue this.
If you do or don't that is entirely up to you.
Regardless good luck with your future stories.
Yo chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
This is so freakin awesome, & thank you for adding Chris to this!
mwjen chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
Good story, thanks for posting.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
Bloody hell, she thought. This day just went to the dogs. How am I supposed to play this one?

A suggestion on how to stop the chapters from being redundant. You never want to end a cliche with this, it doesn't bring interest and doesn't get you many readers.

I was just telling somebody the other day on her crossover, very creative but not because I didn't like where she cross the tv fandom with, her spelling was not only wrong and terrible if you were to ask, her character development seemed a tad ... slow and she kept using cliche phrases.

Since all the authors in fanfiction seem to know each other it will be easier for you to know who I am talking about.

Don't take this wrong, I only want to motivate you to keep you writing but check those cliches and mistake there.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
YAY THE DOCTOR!

and why not have an elder hate-fest, the narrow minded gits need a b*tchin or two! and it would so be the Halliwell luck to cause the whole world to fall in love with something insane like a lamppost!

amusing chapter, more soon please
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
*sniggers* poor Cole being stuck in a room with an idiot. a brilliant chapter, enjoyed reading it, update soon
Mark-Hannigan chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Absolutely incredible :)

I really love both the writing style and how you've weaved the storyline together, not to mention you've got your characters down to a tee.

Thank you for posting and please post more :)
Joleca chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Just stumbled on this one and have to say I'm really enjoying it.. (Always looking for a good "Cole" story)..

And Paula was so right about Cole's powers, that's how I always saw it.. When he returned from from the Wasteland with all those powers that weren't his, that he was never meant to have.. I saw the powers taking him over, controlling him and without anyone there to help and support him, driving him mad.. And as a creature born of magic, he wasn't able to live as just a human.. If it were, the Source wouldn't have been able to possess him so easily, nor would the powers have returned to him after being stripped from Barbas...

anyway, enough said, suffice it to say I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter (and Cole being back with Phoebe eventually in their future)..
AbhainnGealach chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
More please more...
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
a fantastic chapter, very thrilling, update soon
Fremma chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
I like this. An interesting mix of cultures!

How does Paula know about Paige? Assuming Paige knows nothing about her...?
peppymint chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Snicker, I can't wait to see what recruiting method could be weirder than Jack's.
AbhainnGealach chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Thoroughly enjoying this. Can't wait for more. Like Paula and always liked Cole...never thought he got a fair shake
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
wow...that was just wow. the whole questionaire and pretending to be married was hilarious. the whole thing about her looking into the time vortex and the after effects were amazingly interesting. and the villian was just one of those sweeties that you had to pity. a fantastic chapter, update soon.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
“Not that I’m not grateful for the rescue attempt, but does the word ‘bait’ mean anything to you?” Paula asked dryly twenty minutes later. Caleb and Cole glared at her. this line made me laugh. fantastic chapter, is Gwyn actually Gwen Cooper?

could you do me a favour and check out my new fic Stand My Ground? i need feedback for it, pretty please.