Reviews for Victims of the Gas Chamber
awwww... I love happy endings
mod.sun chapter 34 . 2/21/2009
I Loved This Story!

Your an amazing writer!

I love it cant wait to read your other stories. ]
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I can't tell you how many times, my dear Mack, that I've read this damn first chapter. Eventually, I promise that I will finish whole thing. Heh. But, I love what I read so far.
fghfgh chapter 34 . 10/3/2008
FREAKING AWE!

i love this story to fricken death.

it was awesomee.

:D
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 34 . 10/2/2008
Loved the ending. Shan was cute, using Chloe to help him propose- in a way.

SMF
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 34 . 9/30/2008
It was a wonderful ending, I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next with Matt.
katierobin23 chapter 34 . 9/30/2008
this was so good! I love it!

can't wait for Matt's story! Is it gonna be a sequel type thing or something totally different? I would love to hear more about Shannon Kyle and Chloe!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 33 . 9/29/2008
I think the court case went well enough to be convincing, except perhaps for the order in which the witnesses were called and by whom. Its been a while, but if I recall correctly, the plaintiff (Chris) has to prove his case, and his lawyer calls up witnesses for his side (basically just him), then the defendant (Kyle and Shannon) have to prove that the other side is wrong, which is when Kyle's lawyer would call her to the stand. Don't take it as gospel, but I believe that's how the order goes.

Anyway, accurateness aside, it was a good chapter and I think worked out better the way you wrote it rather than the way it would have gone in a normal courtroom, unless if Chris didn't make the mistakes he did. But I had fun laughing at his stupidity.
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 32 . 9/27/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter.

SMF
His Lovely Lil Angel chapter 32 . 9/27/2008
Love the story, I hope that Shannon and Kyle do get Chloe back. I just hope that Chris loses all of his parental rights too.

-Lindsey
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 32 . 9/27/2008
Poor dear, I hope you get better soon.

As for Chris, I can hardly wait to see the look on his face when he hears the evidence they have against him.
BabyAK chapter 32 . 9/26/2008
lol, i love your "A/N"'s you crack me up.

i cant say enough how much im loving this story! Can't wait to read more.

hope you get well soon!
BabyAK chapter 31 . 9/25/2008
oh my jesus, i damn near had a heart attack, shannon & kyle just couldnt break up. glad they didnt.

only three more chaps? O_O no this must go on

keep up the good work girl.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 31 . 9/25/2008
Amazing! The intelligence of some people, honestly! I was laughing over the fact that Chris used Shannon's phone to make the call. Makes me wonder if anyone's home there. Although how he got that court order proves he's smart about some things...