Reviews for Aren't You Supposed To Be Sleeping?
KitKatTicTac chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Adorable:)
Ms.K216 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Lolz I loved this fic! Keep up the great writing! :D
R.S chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
"Emmett wanted me to tell you that the emo in the corner should laugh more often, one day the world might end because of it."

Is that the pun? Or is it this-

"But see, standing up, you have to bend down too much, and I have to stretch on my toes. It'll make things easier if we get one where I can sit down and we're both perfect." (Honestly, I didn't understand that part)

But this was funny and cute!
Super EunAe chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
why didn't you write those scenes? you know some of the writers write it. it doesn't matter. seriously. anyway your idea was good i like it.
Eclipse-Vamp chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Didn't catch the pun. Darn! I'm one for the cheesy pun occasionally thrown into conversation. They are the jokes that have me laughing the most. Well, great job anyway. the dresser was hysterical. Poor girl!

Eclipse-Vamp :)
Tani May Trybrand chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Realy good and funny. The poor person helping them find a dresser.
CaliKitty13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
omg emo in the corner i was cracking up at that way to funny. great story i love alice and jazz
RevealTheBeast chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
can you please tell me what the pun is please please please
DancingWithDaffodils chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
this is really good, i love it!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This was great, I really enjoyed reading it. :)
thedevanator chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Ah! Too cute!

Gotta love Alice and Jasper!

The dresser thing was hilarious!
geekissuper chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
i must say- the dresser thing was hilarious
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I love this! That dresser thing was just too cute. -squee-

I didnt catch the pun. -sadness-
WraithBubbles chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
hehe that was great..i didnt get the pun but i will look again untill i find it! (or somebody tells me...);D

zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
that was good i love alice and jasper.

and omg that poor lady in the store! especially wen japser asked for a higher dresser! i know what i would have thought if i were her.