Reviews for Nothing but Everything
nancyozz chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I wish they had shown this in the movie...this was wonderful
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I liked that, such a quiet moment that seems to truly capture Stark's more pensive side. It's more than plausible that he thought about Pepper while he was a prisoner- I'm sure he did! You seamlessly go from broad to very specific and detailed, which creates the feeling that we're getting deeper and deeper into Tony Stark's mind. Quite enjoyable.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
You know, I was really stupid and didn't think of trying a Tony's still in Afghanistan story for the Pepperony 100. I might give it a shot, but don't worry, I won't copy you!

Wow, this was really good. It was the kind of Pepperony that is very subtle and is a nice change from the hard core "Oh my gosh, I need you in my life!" stuff that can be quite popular. Not that I don't like that, but change is good now and again. Great story and I can't wait for more of your Pepperony!

SiriusDoctorWhoHoney329
Robin Silverman chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
this was good
JO chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
OH Man that was so good i love these little ficlets of "Ascension to the Throne" which is a terrific fic in itself,but these little short stories are a teasing reveal into what's to come from that fic . Update soon.
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Damn, that was so good. The way you described his situation there in the cave was great. Then the way you had him thinking about Pepper was just perfect. I like that you had him holding on to her to help him get through the night. Great job as always.