Reviews for Gold and Red
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Lovely! Count my vote for more please! I'm just rediscovering the series after watching it when it first aired all those years ago, and I'm annoyed all over again that they killed off Kowalsky... I know there's an AU version etc later on, but still... Please post more!
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This was an awesome story! Well done!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
please continue this story i sooooo want to see how the galaxy will react to Aslan and talking animals.
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
this is a good short when will you continued it the longer it is the more review you might get
g.salazar63 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh my god! I ab-so-lute-ly LOVE this story please you have to continue it.
t.m.p.a chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Frankly I'm so tired of Stargate and the bullsh*t of false gods and how the sg1 thinks to know it all. Finally there is some true god to slap some sense into them. CONTINUE! please...
Jackson the Griffin-Breeder chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This is awesome! Probly the last combo I'd think of, but amazing!
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Interested, oh yes. Very interested.
Quetzalcoatls chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
oh that was good! i love the idea its always very difficult to combine sci-fi and some fantisy shows i would'nt have thuoght this one could be done well. but you did a very good job keep it coming!
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
oh please continue this story! I want to see a Goa'uld run or pee himself at the sight of Kawalsky's new pendant or Aslan.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Interesting idea! Please keep going - I've been looking for a good Narnia/SG1 crossover.

A bit of critique (this is a teaser, so it may not be very indicative of your writing style, but I offer this in all courtesy anyway): the pieces are a bit abrupt, not flowing well into each other, and somewhat short - consider taking a bit more time with description or conversation, instead of bare essentials; the dialogue was a little prepackaged, but the best cure for that is lots of observation and practice so I'm sure you'll improve as you go; your sentences are very short adding to the abrupt and choppy feel of the flow, and I noticed many that could have been combined into one - this is another thing that practice will improve, but a good beta should give you rapid improvement at first.

That was all a little much, so I'll add what I really liked. The line "It is not a large land but it pleases me" was beautiful, philosophically subtle, and very in character for Aslan. Also, his command that Kawalsky not fear was good - it throws one back to all those divine and angelic appearances in the Scriptures where people are greeted with the exact words (well, translated) "do not fear." Great allusion for that scene! Finally, Kawalsky! C'mon, everyone loved him, he was way too cool to die! Now, I'm a Daniel girl all the way, but I always love a good Kawalsky story line as long as a get some of my favorite linguist.

So the upshot is - update, please! Oh, and, as a cyber-cookie is highly tempting, the answer is...(drum-roll)...Jesus!
chaosknight chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Great story. Update soon.
Battlecry100 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Sweet please continue I love the Narnia books and this would be a totally awsome cross over!
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Aslan-Jesus!

I love the Chronicles of Narnia. Saw both movies too! read the seven books, but not recently.

Good story. Actually, this works well enough. If you did continue expanding this one shot, I doubt it could be as excellent-most of the surprise would be gone.

Then again, I haven't found any crossovers between Stargate and Narnia before. So, future updates might be more of how the rest of the SGC crew react to a 'lion' representation of the Living Lord.

Ah, yes! Kawalsky is alive. I do miss him so, even though he's in . . . what, three, maybe four, episidoes? His 'death' did drive home the fact the gou'ld are threats.

Hmm. Janet Fraiser and George Hammond are important figures too. Glad they (at least) got an honorable mention and a short scene from their point of view.

Excellent chapter. I love it as it is. Bye!
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008