Reviews for Leaves of Neverwinter
Nikoru Sanzo chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
The poems are so sad, yet utterly beautiful and haunting! D

Casavir's epitaph reminds me of that quest in the tomb of the Illefarn heroes where he expresses his wish to be remembered and buried in a quiet tomb.
Gurablashta chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
wow you really are Daeghun's Daughter! O profound one! good work! R.I.P Casavir! You helped me take down Logram EyeGouger 3 times today!
imenyaciandar chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Gann's flawed character is like and emerald with unique, arbourescent inclusions - beguiling in its imperfection. You have captured this quite beautifully.
anesor chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
I admit I prefer the Casavir and Bishop sections for the too late realizations they've come to. Sand's is good as well, but doesn't pull on emotions as well, part of what he is almost lamenting.

It would be nice if the Gan and Sand chapters included their names to help set them up. I had trouble identifying Gann on the read through.
berelinde chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
I loved all four of these. Four men, each with more than their share of regrets, all expressed eloquently. I didn't know Bishop was a poet, but perhaps his fate has given him time for reflection. I don't know Gann all that well, really, so I can't judge. But I do know Casavir, and I know Sand, and both of those were brilliant.
TwoCrazyGirls chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
My goodness, these were beautiful! I think the end if NWN2 was utterly depressing and sad, (not to mention poorly narrated), but I absolutely adore these poems! Bravo to you! :)