Reviews for Dancing in the Sheets
sassyangel01 chapter 6 . 9/7
sassyangel01 chapter 6 . 8/25
that Ginny bitch! i love to hate her only in your hands go on!
sassyangel01 chapter 5 . 8/25
lemme understand..what's that special about that goat? and Granger is still with Krum?
Gimme gimme gimme
Same person here. How could you do this?! Way to show that the HP fandom is not dead.*says sarcastically* I've also read the other reviews this goes out to not only the author, but all of you. LOOK AT YOUSELVES! If you truely are potterheads, you would not encourage such vile content! You all have the potential to do SO MUCH MORE! ! Why do you even like this anyways? And I also think that it is insulting J.K Rowling's work that many have come to love and appreciate. Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT use such works of art and ruin it just for your rated R type pleasure. The thought is sickening and repulsive! I would hate to see all of those happy die hard potter fans old and new to the internet see something like this! What about all of the young fans who are allowed to read fanfics? Then what? They are too young to know what ratings to watch out for! So all of you...if you want to write disgusting things like this and I have not changed your minds...FINE!:-( At least write it about an actual show that does this stuff. Not innocent classics like HP! I hope you all understand. I know I'm only one person...well, so be it. There will be others who think this and do not have the courage to review. I'm just protecting HP. FOR J.K.! I'm out. PEACE.
That is the worst, OOC, inappropriate fanfic ever!:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(
Lei chapter 6 . 1/29
It's soooooo good! Why not keep writing it? :O
Lollyz chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
omg i nearly cried
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
too bad you didn't upload chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I cant wait for you to write another chapter i like this story hope you keep writing
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Now everyone's mad at Hermione. What is Draco mad at her for?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
What does everyone keep referring to a goat for? Why is Ron so mad about her sleeping with Draco if they are not dating?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Why can't Hermione just ask Draco what happened that night she was drunk and they slept together?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Why is Ginny mad at her?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
It is going to award Draco shows her panties to all his guy friends in slytherin.