Reviews for Legends of the Obsidian King
Mation chapter 3 . 9/6/2021
amazing
Aptxkudou4869 chapter 3 . 6/28/2021
Itachi is just in a league of his own. Hope you continue this fic! Thanks for your efforts thus far.
Warmly,
Kit
Kage-Shino chapter 3 . 7/17/2020
EEEE, I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT
Neroquin chapter 3 . 5/13/2020
Ahahaa this was amazing! You still alive Kraken? Would love to read more of your stories.
CarbonAlligator chapter 3 . 4/24/2020
i know its been like a decade but can you please update this? You are my favorite author and itachi is my favorite character. I love your style and your interpretation of him, and i really want to see more of this
orajje chapter 3 . 4/8/2019
This is great!
AkitaMilinia chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
Wow. This is beautiful. And I know it’s been 8 years, but I don’t suppose you’ve finished chapter 4? Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2018
Plz update this is am axing !
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2018
I thought. Shisui was a nice, funny dude who. Was. Itachis best. Friend... this’s. Is great
The Sage of Whirlpool chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
This story is dead and I was wondering if anybody know of a similar one
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 3 . 9/20/2017
This is awesome, please tell me you'll update again?
shade chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
shame you didn't continue this story, it was genuinely interesting and I was looking forward to reading about his life and how itachi came to be who he is.
ZaydenBlaze47 chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
You know, I never thought I would find any Naruto fic other than my own 'Shinobi Hiden: Missions, Misinformation, and Mind Games' which used this style of storytelling. But I have to say, you are thrice as capable in your work than I am in mine. I really hope you update.

...
sesshyluhvr chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
I can imagine itachi's childhood similar to this
I love this
Sefera chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
That was an interesting story, good but interesting.