Reviews for Legends of the Obsidian King
Rikkudo chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
200th review! WHOO!

But seriously, fantastic work. I know that you've pretty much abandoned everything on this account, but know that I would do ANYTHING to have been able to read the rest of this. It was that fucking good.
372259 chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!
I legit only ever read romancy-actiony-angsty stuff on fanfiction, but I saw the summary for this and thought, 'hmmm, nothing better to do.'
Then I started reading it, and I couldn't stop!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS FANTASTIC STORY ! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
This is Great! I don't usually like Itachi as a main character, but well sir, bravo!
The Kazekage of Suna chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Itachi's portrayal is brilliant here. So collected as others can't even contain the shock. His father didn't even deserve the glance from the oldest child anyways! Serves him right for doubting such a child!
The Kazekage of Suna chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Even at his age, the impassive attitude and lack of expression plays excellently. When Itachi threw the sticks back to the boys, I was waiting of him to kick some serious ass XD! This is Itachi we are dealing with after all! It was nice you added in his hits were sloppy, it defines the age gap here.
The Kazekage of Suna chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
All I can say is wow...the flow was perfect, I was heavily interested, and your writing is gorgeous.
kellyshl chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
... Update?
HermioneeBlack chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
i am glad who ever it that told you to post. great chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
This is wonderful!
Thank you for writing this!
Please, Continue it,

- A devoted fan
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I AM NOT WOOOOORTHY.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Not sure if you're even still active on this site, but this is honestly too good to leave in dead embers instead of the blazing conflagration of an epic that it is clearly shaping up to be.

Hope one day you might come back to this one. Until then, take care.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Woah...
A.U. Writer chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Two words: Kick Ass.
LurkerReader chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Holy...this is so great. I noticed there isn't a 'complete' but I also noticed the last time you updated was in '09. Sobs. This is such an interesting take on Itachi. I hope the flames of fire fan your youthful writing deposition!
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 1/9/2014