Reviews for Shared Blood
Jisushika-gift chapter 10 . 5/31/2004
Dude...I cannot believe how good this is turning out to be...

w
Jisushika-gift chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
It is a very good story! It does go pretty fast though.

w
shaina chapter 17 . 5/21/2004
That was so sweet and wonderful. I can't wait to read more of your stories. You have such an incredible imagination, and your a great writer. Thank you so much.
Closely chapter 17 . 5/18/2004
lovely story _
Sakurascent chapter 17 . 5/16/2004
Kawaii desune! You are amazing author! I love the story! Why dont you creat a sequal? I love your writing and will check out your other storys. But this is my fav story. I have read a couple thousand and this one really sticks out! *Yes I have been reading storys for a couple of years* Please can you make a seqaul! I liked it when Kag/Inu prince and princess world esspically but I would have like to know a little bit more into the new world. But I absolutly love the story cant you please make a sequal! Love story always!
Sakurascent
kagome1915 chapter 17 . 5/8/2004
hey i luv u lik a sibling! u try rocked! i luv ow u didt tak up a bunch of space n te with huge autors notes!
Tala U.S.A chapter 17 . 4/26/2004
Yay! I love happy endings. I really hope you make a sequal to it about their kids. _~
Linda chapter 17 . 4/9/2004
HI! I read all 17 chapters in less than 2 hours! I was so into it! You should win somethin for writin these stories. If they did give out medals and stuff...and I was the judge... I give u a million dollars. Talk about money! Umm... i don't want to sound weird but i am so jealous of you! lolz. Um... can u plz send another story writen by u for me. i can't seem to find any on the webs. My email address is .
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I JUST LOVE UR STORY!
Linda (*)
Wotcher Wolvie chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
die kikyo bitch die!
EI chapter 17 . 3/28/2004
Very nice. Although a tad confusing when kagome first reached the new world.
hanyou-elf chapter 17 . 3/21/2004
what an adorably, awesome, wonderful, fun story! i have to tell you that i read all of this story last night (instead of studying...) because i couldn't take the cliffhangers that were at the end of chapters. i couldn't bear to part from the story, it was very well done and quite the adorable and wonderful fluff!
what a wonderful story!
sungy chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! YAY!
Princess Sango chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Hey! Ur fic iz awesome. You have a great outlook and every thing! I LOVE this story along wit a bunch of others! Also if u ever heard of inuXkag4eva, thatz where i post my fics. Though Karoake Confessions is the only 1 up now. Keep up the good work! Chow.
Reina1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
looks good.. cant wait to read more!
Sesshomaru's chapter 17 . 3/1/2004
*tear* Okay I take it back. Your not as mean as I thought. I love this story. You did a really good job on it.
792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »