Reviews for Shared Blood
SpiritoftheOrchidFlower chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Nothing coming across OOC yet, but that could be just me...
meep chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
nice love story
britney chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
OH MY GOD! You are and amazing writer but we your fans need more chapters.
seriously i will find you lazuli
Guest chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
I loved the story. I could see it playing in my head as I read it. I also liked the fact that the chapters were long. I almost wasnt going to read it but something told me I should and now I'm glad I did. :)
Askjdhsdkjgdsgsdk chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
I just loved this story! 3
suckerforromance234 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
this was an interesting first chapter and i loved the idea! very cool!
parisadaja chapter 17 . 7/5/2010
omg!i totally love this story!this is one of the best stories Ive ever read and Im so happy that I randomly found this!
elf mermaid chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
Squeee! I loved this story, thank you so much for reading it! I wonder if anyone has written that version of Inuyasha (Inuyasha and Kagome's previous life). If no one has, could you possibly write a story for it? If you have time, of course. :)
kagome1995 chapter 17 . 3/1/2010
Omg that was awsome like really cool
Vanessa Pixiemagic326yahoo.c chapter 17 . 1/19/2010
Believe it or not I read this story years ago! Probably 6 years ago to be exact. I stumbled across an old email with saved bookmarked links that had a bunch of saved fanfiction, and I remembered this story. I searched frantically for this story for two days, and I finally found it!

Thank you so much for writing this, out of all the fanfiction I've read (and I've read a LOT!), this one stood out in my mind and I've thought about it often. I'm so happy to have found it again and have been able to read it again. I won't lose it again, thank you so much again! You are a classy and compelling writer! I haven't checked to see if you've written more, I'm sure you have, but I hope you continue!
babyang6066 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
ok this a good story and all but the only thing that made me mad is u keep repeating the word mate say something else romantic danm it
Hina Seo chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
Wow, this was sutch a good story!

Can't wait to read more of you srories!
Trisana Tenebrae chapter 17 . 9/20/2009
aw i love it, added to my favs forever!
lyra0the0white chapter 17 . 6/25/2009
Great story!

I could actually feel the pain, the love, the happiness!

It had been a while since I read such an amazing story.

Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful thing!

Keep going, you're a great writer!

Lyra
Kimmiko T chapter 17 . 4/19/2009
I love the Shared Blood story!

Thanx!