Reviews for Shared Blood
Kagome-sama chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Hey, Lazuli, this is a GREAT work _

I can't see the hour to read the rest... I really enjoyed it :D sonds really interesting ;)

I will add your nick to my notify list _
Alex chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
; Aaa! What a good fic! Please continue!
Rio chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
I loved this story, the idea is great and you're a wonderful writer, please put out the next chapter soon!
Rio chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Ebonrune chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Wow! Sugoi! That was a great alt-reality story! 'Tis bookmarked so I can read it again sometime!
Imouto-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Onee-chan! Sugoiiii! I can't wait for more (well, I have read more but THAT'S not the point!) That was truely kick butt, 'nee-chan! Honto! Now *POKES* Don't MAKE me make Ely whap you! MORE!
chibikeeper chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
I love it I love it I love it~! You should really write more on this, it actually has legitamate reasons for what's going on. -
Hime chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
This is really interesting! I love AU stories...please hurry and write some more, ne?
Priya chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Great fanfic! Totally refreshing, new kind of plot, not totally sappy boy saves girl-girl loves boy stuff. Get the next few chapters out quickly! We're waiting!
Peach Goddess chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Wow! This is such a great story! It has a very original plotline and you've done a good job so far with using the characters, all of whom you managed to keep in character very well, you should be very proud of yourself.

-Peach Goddess
Kara chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
COOOOOL! You gotta finish this!
Kota Magic chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Alright! You finally posted this up! Hurry up and write more! I'll be working on mine too! Say, you added in that part where she does his homework. Kick ass!
792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53