Reviews for Home
mummacass chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
found this story by accident...damn it was good! I'm now going to read some more of your work.
BandBfan chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Heather ,

For a first story, this is absolutely amazing, your are very talented writer. You even got the M rated fluff right...oh so very right!

Thanks again, and off I go to read through the rest of your fics,

Cindy
ComplexLayers chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I think this is a great beginning to an amazing story. I would love to see you continue this and have them finish out the packing and what it's like when they get back to DC
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Lovely fic. I'm surprised the Jeffersonian and the FBI ever thought they had a chance against Brennan.
4k101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
loved it!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wonderful story :). And now I'm going to check out the rest of your stories )
ShallowAim chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I loved it!
Allison chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Aw! Cute. I liked the ending.
Ellie chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Hi! I had to write and tell you how much I've enjoyed your stories (of which I think I've now read them all!) I love the way to seemed to have grasped the characters personalities so well - Eve, perhaps, is my favourite story, very well written (as they all are) Please continue your writing, you have a very appreciate fan!

x
boneskittie chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Loved this.
CarlaM2190 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I absolutely love this story! It's one of my top 5. I reread it about once a week.
Hidden Fairy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Good god woman. You say this is your first ever piece of fictional writing? BRAVO!

Very sexy, very Booth and Bones. VERY GOOD!

Hidden Fairy
bcriet chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This was a really great story. Wonderful job. :)
Laura chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Oh god! Awesome work. HOT and completely tender too. Brilliant.
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
OK I just got totally confused because they moved the review button, how pathetic is that?

Anyways. I admit I wasn't going to read this because I'm not normally drawn to 'somebody leaves' fics, I hate the disconnect it causes between characters that are so well connected, but I am currently endeavoring to at least read the first chapter of every fic so I clicked anyways... I gotta tell you, if anybody did this thing right you did! You didn't keep him gone for too long, you wrote Brennan reacting right away which I like and you didn't let them stand idly by for years, preventing that whole disconnect issue. I love it. I love the image of her showing up shivering on his doorstep having walked there. I love your characterizations. I love the - uh - love scene :P Way to go, I love your writing!