Reviews for Operation: Blind Date
L.S. Viper chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Hey! Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story! (I actually stumbled across Snowed In and am now making my way through some of your stories).

And I wanted to comment on your note about protection. I love seeing protection mentioned/considered/discussed when characters are getting into a sexual relationship, and sometimes it can really throw the story for me if characters who should know better don't talk about it. (It actually threw me off in the RL show, in this case).

Discussing protection often shows that you are sex-positive, smart, educated, aware of the risks and consequences, and making conscious decisions about your body. Nothing is sexier than that.
noneofyourbusiness chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
At first i wasnt that interested but after the second chapter you got me hooked. I loved the ending! It made me smile :) Good luck with your next piece!
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
i jus wanted to tell u that i have a read a hand full of ur stories an i think uve done a great job inbodying the charcthers an the way the talk an inact with eachother.. keep up the great work..

mel
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
This was definitely adorable. And also a possibility in the actual Bones...well, not really, but very well written!
ExcellentDriver chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Just makes me want to see their first date even more.

HH BETTER make them have a first date before the show is over.
LiselleHunt chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
love this story...i especially love the last part when Brennan arrived at the Lab the next morning...the squints reactions were really funny...
HotWhitford chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Thanks for sharing it with us!

I loved it!

Very different context of Booth and Brennan getting together. I found it funny and sexy.

And, you're good writer.

Oftentimes I find myself leaving a fic behind because the writing is so bad, I can't get past the first paragraph.

Going to go look if any of your other stories appeal to me. I'm kinda of picky about choosing fics to read. :)
The Last Letter chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
This was completely great, especially the end scene between Brennan and Angela.

~DI4MGZ~
K Gibbs Winters chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
freakin' awesome, dude! oh, so good. XD loved it
Adelaide.Jones chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
i loved it!it was really well written, and made me laugh and this needs to be an episode!they have to realize they're made for each other!lol
micetea chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
Great story, they do make such a cute couple:) You know they say House is based on Sherlock Holmes and Bones and Booth always remind me of Nick and Nore from the Thin Man. I wish the'd get a dog like Asta, hm maybe you could write that when you've got time. I'm just saying"/

Suann
sadhbh chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Well I got to a fluffier story! And it was lovely! I love how nervous Booth got when he was picking her up for the date and when they were driving to the restaurant...it would so happen!

But mostly I loved how you didn't have Brennan become a bumbling commitment phobe. she just acknowledged that she did in fact care for Booth and just went with it.

Got me smiling, which was what I asked for when I was recommended your fics. thanks!
AnikaFan chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
lv it
Hannah J Granger chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Great story...i loved it all :)
lizook chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
Ok, I think I've read all but one of your stories now (debating whether to save the last one or not at the moment) and they just get better and better. I adored the nickname conversation. Wonderful job.