Reviews for A Question of Trust
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
absolutely adored it! Love the couple!
Lana chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Great love your stories
SighingWinter chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
I love this story sooo much! Please tell me you wrote a continual!
Thanks for your work!
hifield chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Wonderful story ... loved their banter with each other ... perfect couple. I've read it a dozen times and it's always a perfect story.
hifield chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Loved the way you wrote the scene with Jennifer explaining why it was so important to get the knife returned. Good chapter.
hifield chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Excellent chapter! The relationship she has with the military is beautifully written.
hifield chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Another great chapter ... I'm curious about the background story as well.
hifield chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Wow ... poor Jennifer is really beat up but love Ronon's possessiveness - great chapter.
hifield chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Edge of your seat kind of chapter ... very intense!
hifield chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Loved your closing line ... Did apologies count if you were throttling the person you were apologizing too?

Poor Ronon ... I really feel for him.
hifield chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
How did this slip by without sending you reviews? Anyway ... love this story especially the intensity with which it started.

Excellent.
Amelia Jordan chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Hi,

I know this story is already finished, so it's impossible to leave a helpful review. I just wanted to say that this is the BEST Ronnon/Keller story I've read so far. And I've literally read them all. Actually, to be honest, there's about 8 more listed in the search results, but I think it's a safe bet. Great Job!
Dream-Walker1436 chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
This is the third time I've read this story, and it just gets better with every read. I loved the fact that you gave insight into Ronon's emotions and motives. You usually have to guess at that and you did it fantastically.

Great job and keep writing.
ricochette chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
This was such a cute story! I love love love your writing.
Dragowolf chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
Oh That was wonderful! You did a great job! I loved how they were with each other... going round and round the bush neither sure how or even if they should go streight at it.

Great job! Lots of fun to read! On to the next story!