Reviews for A Question of Trust
So much said in so few words - you are master story teller - and I love your Ronon and Jennifer!
'Did apologies count if you were throttling the person you were apologizing too?' too funny and sooooo Ronon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Did apologies count if you were throttling the person you were apologizing too? - Wonderful line, so Ronon!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
absolutely adored it! Love the couple!
Lana chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Great love your stories
SighingWinter chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
I love this story sooo much! Please tell me you wrote a continual!
Thanks for your work!
hifield chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Wonderful story ... loved their banter with each other ... perfect couple. I've read it a dozen times and it's always a perfect story.
hifield chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Loved the way you wrote the scene with Jennifer explaining why it was so important to get the knife returned. Good chapter.
hifield chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Excellent chapter! The relationship she has with the military is beautifully written.
hifield chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Another great chapter ... I'm curious about the background story as well.
hifield chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Wow ... poor Jennifer is really beat up but love Ronon's possessiveness - great chapter.
hifield chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Edge of your seat kind of chapter ... very intense!
hifield chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Loved your closing line ... Did apologies count if you were throttling the person you were apologizing too?

Poor Ronon ... I really feel for him.
hifield chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
How did this slip by without sending you reviews? Anyway ... love this story especially the intensity with which it started.

Excellent.
Amelia Jordan chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Hi,

I know this story is already finished, so it's impossible to leave a helpful review. I just wanted to say that this is the BEST Ronnon/Keller story I've read so far. And I've literally read them all. Actually, to be honest, there's about 8 more listed in the search results, but I think it's a safe bet. Great Job!