Reviews for Blood Diamonds
alice chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I really think you should continue with this. I found it humorous. Please continue.
hieikillua chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
i love kaori already! she's intersting and loves video games! just make sure that she dosen't turn into a mary-sue kinda girl. i hope that she'll become prank enemys with mello 3 And i love how you made the fic the type that builds a slow relationship and stuff . update soon!
Soul Of Doom chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
i love ur story so far. i hope ur going to continue it. i cant wait till the next chapter!
Almira Black chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
update soon plz :D
zxBlack-rosexz chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Well, yes I think its a really good story with a good plot and I would love to see what happens next! But it is your story so its up to you -
zxBlack-rosexz chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Wow, Kaori/Kandy is a really intresting character, can't wait to read more! And I am very jelous that you own a near and L plushi D:
Shaydux chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
I like it! I know you published this before my reply (I replied a few hours ago only) and there was also a breif point where you shifted from 1st person pov to 2nd person pov. That might've been a typo, because it was only once. I really like this story because it is a nEar/OC and I love Near and your character. Also you're making it sort of a cliffhanger when you refrain from intensity in the story early. It makes people want to keep reading to get to the intense part so you gain more readers. I'll be following this one till the end, I've decided! I really like it and I hope you continue it! Good luck and feel free to request an official beta from me if you want (because you mentioned that in your a/n). Later!
Shaydux chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I like it! I sense a great plot ahead and I like Kaori's character! There were some typos here and there and the tenses shifted from past to present, but I liked it and I look forward to the next chapter!