Reviews for A Company Man
child of Jon snow chapter 15 . 2/23
your just full ow of suprises arnt you
lovemya2000 chapter 16 . 2/20
Awesome And Omg His Lost Aunt! COOL
lovemya2000 chapter 5 . 2/20
Sad Chapter. Poor Chris
I always knew you were more like me than you care to admit.

Always thought that, that Chris didn't use his powers out of fear of being like Wyatt.
DyingInnocence chapter 23 . 1/31
Where's the epilogue?
Ayare H chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
Love the story but no epilogue, why?:(
Guest chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
I remember reviewing this months ago... I just reread it and still think it's fantastic. But where's the epilogue you promised? :( everyone's asking for it
Till4everEnds23 chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
I know it been so long since you finished this, but since I'm just reading it, is there any way possible you could get that epilogue out for the people who love this story?! I love it and I want to see all Chris goes home to! :)
head.chantal chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Great story just very long i've been reading it for several hours (and I'm a fast reader as it's pretty much all i do) and I'm only on chapter 6
Lheachan chapter 23 . 8/19/2014
Wow

After 13 years i sudden;ly missed charmed so i stopped by your story it was well written and i love you story. Chris was fav character I feel his sacrifice was not really focused and given importance and I think your story gave him justice. Kudos to you. Would really love it if you gave hint of your epilogue and twist thanks :)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
Love the story, but I am sad that you never wrote the epilogue. Can I still hope?
coloradospace chapter 23 . 7/21/2014
Hi,

I discovered this fic about a week agho and damn, that's a good one! Is it weird if I liked Salome? I can't make up my mind if I like to hate her (not as much as Gideon!) or if I just like her cause she always brings something interesting. Probably the latter, she's one good character!

You said you would write an epilogue but it's been 4 years since you've finished this fic and still no epilogue :( I would love to see the new futur, and even a sequel with Melly considering what Salome saw but I guess that won't happen since you seemed to have moved on from the fandom. Can I still hope for the promised epilogue?

In any case, that was a fun ride, so thank you for sharing.

coloradospace
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
Your story is one of the best story I ever read !
Congratulations ! :D
Guest chapter 23 . 5/22/2014
Oh no, Melinda? I hate stories with another sibling.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
"Wyatt says casually, 'Hey, Dad?' and you appear instantly."

Shame we didn't get to see an angry Wyatt, furious with Leo for treating Chris like that.