Reviews for Guys and Girls
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh I would have preferred that episode happening like this! Totally makes sense as so why 'guys and girls can't be friends' theory of his. Awesome alteration D
Caryla chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
totally cute. good job. thought you stayed fairly cannon too, especially with Casey.
xox-aundrea-xox chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
That was so cute! Yet so Funny! I could tottally imagine this happening in that exact way on Life with Derek! This has got to be one of my top 5 dasey Fanfics, You should keep writing! Lol, Im Rambling, Guess Casey's rubbing off on me :) „ºø„„øº„øº Keep Writing, More Dasey Fics! Love it!
Frogster chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Cute! I, too, wished that Just Friends had a Dally breakup. Hopefully it's not too far away...
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This was absolutely brilliant! BRAVO!
December'sRose chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
OMG That was totally adorable! I loved this one-shot so much! I wish it was the way Just Friends really ended. Fantastic job, please write more Dasey soon! :)

foreverdreams3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Cute! I love the ending! Totally Derek lol!
tvFANtastic26 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I was totally contented with "Just Friends", now i TOTALLY wish it went down like this instead! Awesome story times a billion! :O
fanficrulez chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
great story!

Lady Azura chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Pretty good so far! I can't wait to read more! :)
xxLoveLifexx chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was so fab lol love it
dainty character chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Very nice. Do you know i haven't read a decent Dasey story in over 5 days? It's really sad, because there doesn't seem to be much talent on here for Dasey. And the talent i have found, I've already read..

Anyway, very nice. Continue?

D LJ x
rayraysakurablossom chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
aww cute
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
i hope this isnt the end of the story. cuz its like amazing. i just saw the just friends episode and i was wondering why derek and casey didnt talk about being friends. but this was really good cuz from now on im gonna pretend thats how the episode really went!
outlinedsilver chapter 1 . 8/15/2008