Reviews for Guys and Girls
DG and Reed chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Aw, I really enjoyed this!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh I would have preferred that episode happening like this! Totally makes sense as so why 'guys and girls can't be friends' theory of his. Awesome alteration D
Caryla chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
totally cute. good job. thought you stayed fairly cannon too, especially with Casey.
xox-aundrea-xox chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
That was so cute! Yet so Funny! I could tottally imagine this happening in that exact way on Life with Derek! This has got to be one of my top 5 dasey Fanfics, You should keep writing! Lol, Im Rambling, Guess Casey's rubbing off on me :) „ºø„„øº„øº Keep Writing, More Dasey Fics! Love it!
Frogster chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Cute! I, too, wished that Just Friends had a Dally breakup. Hopefully it's not too far away...
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This was absolutely brilliant! BRAVO!
December'sRose chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
OMG That was totally adorable! I loved this one-shot so much! I wish it was the way Just Friends really ended. Fantastic job, please write more Dasey soon! :)

~December'sRose
foreverdreams3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Cute! I love the ending! Totally Derek lol!
tvfantastic26 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I was totally contented with "Just Friends", now i TOTALLY wish it went down like this instead! Awesome story times a billion! :O
fanficrulez chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
great story!

Dean
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Pretty good so far! I can't wait to read more! :)
xxLoveLifexx chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was so fab lol love it
dainty character chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Very nice. Do you know i haven't read a decent Dasey story in over 5 days? It's really sad, because there doesn't seem to be much talent on here for Dasey. And the talent i have found, I've already read..

Anyway, very nice. Continue?

D LJ x
rayraysakurablossom chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
aww cute
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
i hope this isnt the end of the story. cuz its like amazing. i just saw the just friends episode and i was wondering why derek and casey didnt talk about being friends. but this was really good cuz from now on im gonna pretend thats how the episode really went!