Reviews for Conceding a point
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great story!
jambled chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hilarious! Loved it, thanks for a cracking read.
thisaccountisdeadnomorestories chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Hilarious 'I've been to hell and back' haha
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
ROTFLMAO! Good God, I'd forgotten about the city Hell. Like there's one called Misery I think. Brennan should have been more specific.
Wildcard186 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I'm from Michigan and have myself visited Hell, so I am simply delighted by this story. We also have a Paradise, MI, dontcha know!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 9/25/2008

I'm absolutely ROLL'N on the floor LMAO! OMG I'd LOVE to see her wearing THAT shirt! And Kudos to Booth (*snickers* you!) for such a GREAT idea! OH He11, MI -It's just a little ways from Heaven Heights, MA (14hrs give or take!) LOL! LOV'D that Booth emplored Hodgins backing for the task as well-MARVELOUS idea! It's ALL good!

~G :D (oh look at me I did a review! lol!)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I love it! I knew he'd screw with the proof somehow, but I forgot that there was a city called Hell! I really enjoyed this story!
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
As soon as those kids with Spartan sweaters walked into the diner, I knew exactly where this was going, and I enjoyed every minute of it! Gotta love quirky city names... if you venture down to Florida, you could wind up in Jupiter, for example. :)

lucyc66 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
oh, i should've seen this coming!

typical Booth. when i realized what had happened i couldn't stop laughing...well, i could, but you know...

Poor Brennan, he got her good.

great job

ForAReason chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
LMAO! I'll give you 100 points for cleverness. What a tricky, tricky man. ;-) Very in character and I loved that she has to concede that Heaven exists. In fact, I think she should realize it exists in one Seeley Booth's sheets... ;-p

Loved the story, Melissa! When you put this challenge out, I tried to do one cause I love the premise but got stuck halfway through and never finished. :-( Glad you got this one in though! Very fun.

PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Haha, love it!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
hahahahahah that's really clever... really cool...

SouthernBelle1871 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
hahahaha omg i had to go to mapquest just to see if it truly did exist and it does! that is so funny. I would love to see someones reaction when they are told they are talking to someone from Hell. great fic very funny
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Oh ho ho. Booth got her good. I love the T-shirt. Good luck with the challenge. :)
SilviahPaulain chapter 1 . 8/15/2008