Reviews for Territories Familiar and Unknown
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Sweeeettt.. ;)
JLCH chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was actually a sweet story!
newsession chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Great writing, thanks.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
It was great:)
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
O.O speachless. SO good...
shercastle chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
friggin awesome pal.
jaded27 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Loved it!
Penelope L chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This is perfect, I don't really know what else to say. Wow.
Miranda chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Beautifully written in character! The flow is absolutely consistent throughout and I could FEEL the heat! You're one hell of a writer!
lesaubergines chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Great job!
Tina chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
OMG! i loved it! i was kind of hoping you could continue this story? idk how, but it was awesome! i love HUDDY ... House is my favorite show, and this fic was amazing! i hope you contact me ] if you do continue the story or if you come up with new material ... i loved it :D i don't have an account on so it kills me when i can't give my positive reviews to people ... but seriously ... if you choose to continue to do this story notify me asap :D i would love to talk online or aim [artina91] i know my s/n is retarded but thats not important...your story is ... and i can't say enough how much i loved it... so yea ... sorry for rambling ... -

awesome story! :D
J Lesley chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I think this was really in character; you really were able to capture the bittersweet and undefinable nature of their relationship. Great story.
AF chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I know you probably weren't going for sweet, but you managed it.

Not to mention how ridiculous hot it was that he liked her body better when she was older. It's very House, in a strange, twisted way.

Great job.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This was great! Good job! (:

Angelica
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
LOVED this fic! It was trully amazing. It's totally House & Cuddy!

BUT I think that they ARE in love! House loves Cuddy & Cuddy loves House, I'm sure of that! :)