Reviews for The Hunter
jupimako chapter 1 . 6/21
Nice.
apeljohn chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
That... ended in a rather different place from where it started. Good yarn though.

If I could level one criticism, it's that the story is almost entirely in "and it came to pass that,,," format - very high-level. Dropping down to ground level more often (as with the hapless Leaf chunin) would have helped build a stronger emotional connection to the story.
mikaelsommervold chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Could you continue?
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
The litany before Naruto channels the Kyuubi is pretty cool, I didn't know it you could do this kind of formatting, it's a nice way to visually show Naruto's breakdown.
pucflek chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
totally awesome.
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very nice ;)
Collectors of Stories chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
The story is really, unique plot line, excellent spelling, good grammar... too bad that you aren't continuing it.
OokamiJudge chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
ok this is epic in more ways then I can even hope to say... just awsome :D
Kyoki no Kage chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
wow... i didnt see that turn of events... This was amazing... as many of ur oneshots r...:D
DarkPencil chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
funky.. I'd love for you to have elaborated on whats going though Naruto's mind
Gene21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I want more. It's such a great story. Think about ok?
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Beautiful, but the beginning diologue...lacked. It was boring. But the end was surprising and satisfying. Naruto is tamed by Konoha...with offerings of prey. Kinda like a demon's cult?
red one chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
damn good
Kiyoko Michi chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was really, really good, but sad. The plot twist at the end was amazing and really added something to the plot. In the end, I almost wish Naruto had been found by someone.
Your God is a Lie chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i like it thank u for posting it