Reviews for A rainy day
KissOfEmber chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
It's been awhile since I last read this and I still love reading it. I love how both Helga and Arnold stay in character and how it's laid out. Still one of my favorite stories to read.
Hearnishere123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So sweet!
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Ah, the color red has so many meanings...Love being the largest one, next to anger that is. I like to look at the former meaning though. LOL
fyemayou chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh my god I love it ! I love all your stories. The way Arnold gets mischievous with Helga, it's really the way I see him growing up. I laughed a lot, especially with the spices, what does she mean with "again" ? Ha ha !
He is such a bold kid, would say Gerald. Hi hi
Thanks for your work.
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Aww He's so sweet! And I love Helga's softer side
NijiBrush chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Very cute story. You really captured Helga! Great job!
LP Luna Phantom chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awwww, loved it! Really, really! It was sooo cute.

I feel like I'm always saying fics are cute (and that's probably cuz my English sucks and I don't really know any more words), but tonight I'm gonna give you another words: excellent, fantastic, lovely, funny, nice, enchanting...

I'm so glad I came across with it. Great job!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh! This is too sweet. ;) Good job!
too many stars to count chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I love this!

Your English is great for it not being your native tongue. If you feel self-conscious about it, it probably wouldn't be very hard to get someone to look over the fics for you.

I think it's really cute how Arnold likes being the person who gets to see Helga's sweet side and giving away her umbrella is definitely something she would do.

Great story :)
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Exllcent and nice fic here
Nightglider chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Loved it!
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
God how beautiful! The circle is complete, at least that's what I got out of it!

Helga returned the kindness that Arnold showed her those many years ago in front of Urban Tots, and even better Arnold got to see it.

It's so good to see Arnold seeing through her veil of toughness, and knowing just what kind of a person she really is.

*Applauds* I can't think of anything more to say except bravo, Dear!

I hope you continue to write, because ou have a spectacular talent!

'Roar
Minari The Flying Octopus chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Yo gi! I loved this fanfic, you always had a lot of ideas for these two so come on :D I know you have more, showw them all how cool you can be XD. My sister needs to kick butt, loved that you stayed in character with them, not like the ones that go out of character very drastically lol. Anyways loved it, it was sweet and cute X3
apie chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
that was sweet! i like how in-character you left them even though they are older :)
Gabzilla chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Reading this makes me happy. Absolutely adorable.