Reviews for War
Twilit Violet chapter 13 . 12/11
Why did you suddenly stop naming chapters? Why numbers instead of names? And why don't the numbers you gave them match up with their actual numbers? This chapter, for example, reads as "13. Chapter 14"
Liam? Is that Stretch's real name? I love it!
In the movie, Kat actually said "What's your problem? He was just cleaning the floor!"
AutobotBabe chapter 20 . 3/18
Started reading this earlier today and finished it this evening. I loved it, honestly the way you built the relationships between the ghosts and the Harvey's was amazing.
Harley chapter 20 . 12/27/2016
This is an amazing story! Please wright an epilogue!
Jay chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
I love this story! Ive read it so much! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue editing it! I'm dying to see how well it turns out with all the editing!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Love it. Well done.
katmar1994 chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
I love it already!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/25/2015
Sequel please!
Mestre HUE chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Zuera nunca acaba entre esses ex-fantasmas HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE USA USA HUE HUE HUE
Guest chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
This story is amazing and pulls on your heartstrings. I love this story!
Walkingdead07 chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
I loved your story so much I've list count with how often I've read it. It was perfect. I was so attached to your story and character personalities I actually wrote up an epilogue for myself to express how involved I got with the story because reading yours made me want more (I've not shared it with anyone because it came from your original ideas). Loved this so much! Thank you for writing!
Flamestarter chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Whoa, just whoa! So cool! I hope Casper kicks his butt! Casper the angel ghost!
Ginny chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
This is a beautifully written story. The romance is breathtaking 3
misuky7 chapter 21 . 10/12/2013
This was amazing, Kat and Stretch make such a cute couple. I still like Kat and Casper more but I liked the story. :3