Reviews for War
Mestre HUE chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Zuera nunca acaba entre esses ex-fantasmas HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE USA USA HUE HUE HUE
Guest chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
This story is amazing and pulls on your heartstrings. I love this story!
Walkingdead07 chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
I loved your story so much I've list count with how often I've read it. It was perfect. I was so attached to your story and character personalities I actually wrote up an epilogue for myself to express how involved I got with the story because reading yours made me want more (I've not shared it with anyone because it came from your original ideas). Loved this so much! Thank you for writing!
Flamestarter chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Whoa, just whoa! So cool! I hope Casper kicks his butt! Casper the angel ghost!
Ginny chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
This is a beautifully written story. The romance is breathtaking 3
misuky7 chapter 21 . 10/12/2013
This was amazing, Kat and Stretch make such a cute couple. I still like Kat and Casper more but I liked the story. :3
Danielle-Liddell-In-Wonderland chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
I really liked it! Nice work!
Larka-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Good chapter, I like the details you put in your writing it makes it more realistic :) *goes to next chapter*
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
OOoohhhhh ;) (tear in not to sound like I soby I'm not but I've got tears in my eyes) Ok I totoally love this story... Um I really reall would like ot ask if you could create a sequel to this its to good and would be awesome...

THis was a totally killer story to read late at night in my dorm room most of the night... Wow I can't get enough of this action packed adventure... You got one amazing creative story mind there (If I knew how to type the whistling sounds I totally would be right now)

I can't believe this story... I want to really see her pregnant with Stretches kid, maybe before the wedding... I'm conservitive but I still love reading stories like that... ;)

Man I hope you do more even a short bit with this story... It's so incredible... I love it so much... Thank you and have a wonderful night of day. Here's BLurr Girl Signing out Peace... Thank You ;) :) ;D :D
Blackgaz22 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
i love it u should make a squeal to it :)
Diana Fay chapter 21 . 6/28/2011
si beautiful the whole story i loved it thank you for writeing it i hope you do put sn epoligue or something if not let me know so i can dub this a great compleate story
weapon13WhiteFang chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Aside from a few spelling and grammer errors (Which hey, I'm no stranger to myself so meh) I LOVED this! It's sooo... Original, yet it has that slight cliche mist thats mnot to thick and not invisible, which I adore to bits! The imagery of the "Ghostly Trio" is soo easy to work with in my mind, and the relationship between Stretch/Liam and Kat flows believebly and almost totally in-character (And I say almost, cause I like the extra touches you yourself put into the characters).

And really I can only say that I'm un-happy with one thing... The ending. To me it feels like it just... Stopped. Like we're panned in on an image of Amelia's letter to Kat and then BOOM credits (If this were its own movie... Best way I can explain myself).

I feel it could have maybe ending with an epilogue of some kind, like a few months later they're getting married. Or have it jump ahead two or three years to show Kat and Liam with a family or something along those lines. I don't know. Maybe it's just me who feels this way...

Eitherway, LOVE it and now I'm tempted to write a one-shot with your version of Stretch, with Kat... You Plot Bunny farming sould of evil! xD
Tater Tots chapter 21 . 2/21/2011
This story is so great! Awesome job! There's some spelling mistakes, but other than that it's fabulous :D!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Great chapter
BJlover chapter 21 . 11/24/2010
There's some things you made errors on. Stretch actually HAS tasted a meal in over one hundred years. MANY of them. He always pigged out when eating them. Why would he pig out if he couldn't taste anything? Second of all he could smell and touch things as a ghost. He could smell humans if they were in his house,and when he hit his hand hard with a brush he cried "OW!" cause he felt pain.