Reviews for Poker Night
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
awwww so cute, I loce this story!
Imzadiforever chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I like this so much! Thank you! :D
Sparrow'sArrow chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
LOL... Riker's reaction HILARIOUS
Mik chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
oh my GOD i love you. Off to read the rest of your fics
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Wow, that was an interesting and very cute scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
like!
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love it! I was totally in a TNG mood after watching a lot of reruns on TV! 33 You know how amazing it is to see the bond explored between them? THey are so together, so...lovely...I love the playful banter that goes on between them! haha. I just woke up so uhh. lol. but Great work! 3 3
fadsinafashion chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was a rare treat :) Adorable. Your characterization for the bridge crew is spot-on, and I love the interactions between them all. Deanna and Will are a couple I love to read about and I very much enjoyed this story of yours :)
Luftslott chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Beautifully written story, I really liked it!
I think your character presentations, the way you have interpreted them and transferred them into writing, are excellent and that you have a great ability to (how to say it?) translate your mental story into written text. Definitely worth faving:D

Thanks for posting this story!
meemertree chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wow that was really great
pangaeus chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I like this so much! Thank you!
bcbdrums chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
very well done :) you wrote the characters perfectly.
A. Vidal chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I loved this story! The writing is very good and very intelligent. Data was perfect, Deanna handled the situation beautifully and eloquently, Will was adorable and such a guy, Worf hardly spoke but he was present in the story. You do that really well in this piece. Worf's interjections were precise for staying in character.

It kept me reading and made me laugh. Very mature writing.

I hope you have more stories.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Awe, this was soo cute and they still didn't answer the question, I loved it, simply loved it. Thanks for another great story.
Woemcat chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
excellent! i love some of those lines Data has in this story. i cracked up. i could see this happening on an episode. you do a good job of keeping the integrity of the characters.