Reviews for Not Should But Want
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Thank you for the short burs of smutty goodness!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Fantastic job.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Yummy. The details about the clothes were my favorite.
ByeAccount chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I love Mal/Kaylee. This... this was hot smutty smex. Loved it!
angeloneous chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I love Mal/Kaylee - they see so down to earth and right - thanks for sharing!
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
yes, i quite fancy.. giving you a review because it's much deserved. that was smexsmut :P loved it to pieces. surprising too, because rarely do i delve in the mal/kaylee way of things but i don't know.. i just felt tempted, i suppose. i usually only portray those two with that sort of father/daughter kind of relationship. though this.. yeah.

really though, anything where the incredibly uber ick buff jayne isn't heaving and sweaty over tiny kaylee is fine by me. jayne is just not up to par for my tastes, really. i mean, i enjoy a manly man (for instance, i dread all things related to simon-a pansy at best), but jayne is just too..

well, he's too jayne, and i just can't see him pairing with anyone unless it's like river.. cause she's crazy enough to do so. i imagined it would be ruff between the too.. river perfering him in red and all...

and really? how did i sway from mal/kaylee to jayne/riv? and i should stop myself because i was about to move on to mal/inara. oh and wash is so cute. i love him.

jesus..whatever. this was hot. the end. :P