Reviews for Regret
deleted9 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Haha, nice.
deleted9 chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Great job on this one...I can see how he'd feel that and I think you did wonderful in characterizing what people in his position do feel!
Lone Warrior2 chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Well I read the last three chapters so instead of cluttering your inbox with three different emails I'll just tell you what I thought of each in one long email, hows that sound?

OK... first off congrats on the Mayor Garcia chapter. You were positively correct that there isn't much fan fiction with him, and while I would not actively search for it, I enjoyed the quick incite to his mind about it. That must be the feeling of a lot of politicians if they care enough, they just don't know the people they must honor personally, which is not their faults that would be a lot of people.

Harvey's chapter made me giggle. It actually fulfilled a guilty pleasure for me. It's silly to have Harvey randomly alive and well in a fic that occurs after the movie. So many bad to mediocre writers would ignore this fact and do it anyway. You didn't seem to be a bad or mediocre writer so I figured something was up, and ,in the words of the joker... you didn't disappoint.

Speaking of the Joker you did a brilliant job with this chapter. I was expecting him to have escaped and snuck into the funeral but you kept him in the hospital/jail/asylum thing. I love that you did that because it seems more realistic and more in character once I pondered it for a total of .2 seconds.

The bit about him escaping the bonds whenever he feels like it was priceless. I also love the way the last sentence was constructed. I've never personally been sedated in such a way but it's exactly the way I'd imagine a person's thoughts to slow. It's also the way it's happened to me when I'm so tired I'm crashing, though as I said I've never experienced the former I've nothing to compare it to.

All in all I highly enjoyed the story as a whole so far and I hope your last chapter will be... just as... much... fun.

Lone
Vaetra chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Hmm, I kind of like that you don't go into a whole lot of angstiness with Harvey Dent, because it's true that he doesn't really exist anymore, and Two Face just wants revenge... I really like how the Joker's just watching it on TV, kind of like a god or something, watching his latest "work." XD As for guesses... maybe Alfred? Or Batman... or Two Face... or...
Kendra Luehr chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
LOL! Although chapter 4 was kind of sad, I still laughed...evil of me, I know. :-P This chapter was obviously my favorite cuz I just LOVE me some Mistah J, but I can't help but wonder what he'd leave her that'd be "fun" since she's dead. lol That lustful ol' hound. :-P And hmm, the last person? *thinks* Uhh...you? o-O lol Er...Alfred? Idk, I can't imagine...
Scarlet Snidget chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
I think the last chapter will either be Two-Face our Batman himself, most likely the latter.

I liked the Joker's chapter. Fabulously entertaining, his view on things. :D
matchstich fairytales chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Well written, incredible story. The Joker, in his 'cushy room'

(loved that, by the way.), was done very nicely. And he's a

hard man to capture well. So bravo to you, I don't dare try to

get into his head. It's a scary place to go, but you did extremely

well.
vballmania23 chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Now here's a longer chapter :) I really like this one.
vballmania23 chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Lol, shortest chapter I've ever read. :)
Thedarkknight17 chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Great story... cant wait for the next chapter... hopefully it's the POV of a 'mutual friend' ;)

The Dark Knight
Muse with Wings chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Aww, I was one of those people hoping for some Harvey angst. Oh well, at least there's the Joker!

I liked how you described his regret not really as an emotion, but as something he just kind of missed out on.

Would the next chapter be Rachel herself? o.0 *is guessing wildly*
NicolinaN chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Ew! No wonder he qualified for the insanity plea!

Nic.
Kendra Luehr chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Nice! I love how each chapter is a progression of the memorial service...clever. :) I thought it would just be one simultaneous jumble, but this method is clear and creative.
Muse with Wings chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
This is a really creative and interesting type of story! And I agree, Mayor Garcia doesn't get enough face time! I feel kind of bad for him now, haha.

I really like his chapter though. It's very true that he couldn't feel sadness over Rachel's death, seeing as he didn't even know her! And it's not his fault, but the sad thing is that he has to pretend to grieve. It must be hard to be a political leader.

Just wondering, you said this would be a six-part story, but you only listed five people. What about the sixth?

Also, I'm really excited to see what the Joker has to say. :)
Suadela chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
You're right. Garcia doesn't get enough fic time. In fact, this is the only fiction I've seen with him even mentioned (granted, I don't look at all the stories on here... Mary Sue, bleh).

I love how you portrayed him. Him doing the best he can do, even under the angry glare of Bruce Wayne. That would make me sudder, that's for sure.

I wait for more. Hope it comes soon.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »