Reviews for Regret
nolongeractiveignoredelete chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very well written, you have a nice style of writing ;)

{BrilliantInsanity}
Lone Warrior2 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
This is an interesting fic. I really like it. I want to know how you handle the Joker. As you mention there are different kinds of regret. I also love the chapter titles and the quotes between the note and the fic part. I will finish what you have later. Keep it up.

Lone
BeBopALula chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
You nearly made me cry. Well done.
Vaetra chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
This is a really cool idea. I especially like that you're using the point of views of some of the lesser appreciated characters. It's interesting to hear their opinions too. Keep writing this!
Lindsay chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
How is it a six part series if you're giving the perspective of only five people? Aside from that, nice idea, and you do it well.
MahoneSona chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
These are very interesting...and I hope you don't stop writing them...

Cuz if you do, I will HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU WRITE THE REST *smiles* no I wouldn't do that...but PLEASE don't stop writing!
deleted9 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Gosh...that's just so sad. Great job on writing Gordon's view of the funeral. Ohh...that's just so sad.
K.D. Sparrow chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
very nicely written!
chrysanne chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
I just want to say that this is an excellent idea, and I applaud you for your story. I'm very intrigued, and am looking forward to further updates. *cookie to muse*
Scarlet Snidget chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
It feels like you make the characters pass the storytelling baton. I like that. Bruce to Gordon to the mayor. Bruce's recovery seemed too fast, but I liked this chapter.
Thedarkknight17 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Aww so much like Gordon... I really like how you have each character coming in contact with the one speaking to introduce them into the story (At least thats my guess, Garcia will come next perhaps?)... Great work... can't wait for more!

The Dark Knight
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ooh, I really, really love this idea! I'm especially intrigued by your promise of including the Joker's thoughts, but I know you're going to be cruel and wait until the 6th chapter for him. ;0P
deleted9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Great idea for a story, how sad. Wonderful job though, especially at getting into the persona of how Bruce would really feel with Rachel gone.
SJJJ chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Nice, I like it. Even through Bruce was the most uninteresting important person in the movie, this is really cool and you got his reaction down very well.

But I dont really see why you want to write from Mayor Garcias point of view?
Thedarkknight17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
good stuff... cant wait for more... and glad you sarted with Bruce ;)

The Dark Knight