Reviews for Drop Dead Fred
TeresaG chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I loved it! I am fan of Fred! Hey I even love the Kill Wesley Fics and I am a fan of Wesley to!
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
LMAO, this story was a great joy for me to read. Here it is, Season 5 of Angel and if I'll be damned if I ever thought Fred couldn't be more annoying, but somehow she is. The dialogue is great, and so are the inner monologues of each character while they are forced to spend time with Fred.
I especially like Wesley's dream, this sentence in particular,"He was far too late to save Fred but at least he saved most of his books that had been torched by her flailing." had me in tears!
The fact that Fred was trapped in another dimension for 5 years with virtually no way out should make us wonder if that wasn't her fate afterall. *shrug*
Anyway, thanks for making my day brighter, and too bad you aren't on the writing staff at Mutant Enemy. ~
anni chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
YES, YES, YES!

finally, someone who hates the texan twig as much as i do. She's lame. She's dull. I tried to stop watching the show but didn't succeed until Lilah's untimely death. Now i am free!

i love the neat way Lorne dies at the same time. He's just incredibly annoying and CAN'T SING.

Thank you for my salvation. Now i know it's not just me.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
I love Fred (and I honestly believe that she's Lindsey's long lost sister), but your story is so doggoned hilarious I can't help but laugh. You write so well. A chapter in which Lindsey learns, too late, that Fred was his sister (or that he has already learned and got as fed up with her as the rest of them, wishing he'd left well enough alone) would be equally hilarious. How about it?
S J Smith chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
*mournful whine* If ONLY it was that easy to get Fred out of the picture, and Lorne too. After reading some of your other stories, I noticed a theme; Dru with a cattle prod, sharing blood in kisses. Still, a great story and I applaud your inventive ways to get rid of Fred!
P. Wright chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Just what I needed to cheer me up after reading spme spoilers for Buffy Season 6. The story is great!
Cypherwulf chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
ROTFLMAO! You are a god *bows*
frank parr chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
you really don't like fred do you ? me too . now if we can just get tara to die off too then we'll both be happy .

well done and funny too .
Gidget chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Thanks for writing this. I hate Fred...everything from her twittering to her horrible wardrobe. I too was incensed that she didn't go home with her half-brother and sister, uh, I mean _parents_. ;) This was therapy.

Great title!
Paul chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Ok I happen to love Fred but hey everyone can have an opinion right? Content aside the story was well written. I still love Fred though.
Lilly Beth chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Yeah! Die, Fred, die. I really hate this character. The sooner she goes, the better.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Poor Fred! Remind me never to annoy you! :-)