Reviews for Emerald Soul: Rise of the Black Phoenix
J-M-D-R chapter 11 . 3/10
I love it but I don't think it's still gonna be updated. That's a shame but I still liked it
Rhino109 chapter 1 . 2/5
Bleeding... from bruises... ... BLEEDING... from BRUISES?... Well that is not how bruises work XD Good alliteration attempt, though, broke the universe to do it, but still a good attempt.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
Very good story well done.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
GO HARRY
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
Awwww go griphook
charcoal11 chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
just want to point out that you made a mistake, harry's 12 now not 11, u have him starting hogwarts 1 year late because of his injuries from the dursleys
Bronze chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
In this case gay meaning Homosexual as apposed happy. The man's almost always in a cheery mood. But then they do say small things for small minds. And Lockhart's is about as small as they come. Love the story and the very idea of the pranks is hilarious!
Bronze chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
Lockhart is as big a fraud as Bumblebore. The only real difference is Lockhart is open about it. Witches and wizards are just too stupid to realize it. Bumblebore has been the leader of the good guys for so long he sees himself as infallible. And if he's wrong refer to first rule. That describes Bumblebore in full.
Bronze chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
Let Snape enjoy Bumblebore's discomfort now. Very soon it'll be his turn to know very great pain!
Bronze chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
That's no surprise. Hagrid in truly a gentle Giant or in his case, Half- Giant. So it's no surprise that his soul is so pure.
Bronze chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
There will never be another gnome in the Weasley garden again. I wonder could a House Elf remove the dark mark from a witch or wizard's arm? I wouldn't be at all surprised if they could. I am very surprised the Bumblebore allowed Harry and Ginny to borrow and read that book. He's usually so closed mouth about everything.
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
The Malfoy family line is nearing its' end. Lucius is very likely a dead man walking and the son he's so proud of is an idiot. Slytherin would likely have laughed him out of the school in his day. Draco has no cunning and his greatest ambition is to follow in his father's footsteps and become a Death Eater. The child doesn't realize he's just as likely to die y Voldemort's hand as any other. Voldemort DOES NOT share power with anyone. Nor does he share glory. Most of his Death Eaters are little better then inept thieves. They are so brave they need to outnumber their victim by at least three to one. They never attack one on one. They could loose and worse, get captured.
Bronze chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
I swear you are trying to get me to pe3e my pants! Regardless of what they do to Ron, he'll never change. After this I must read the rewrite. But if it is any less funny I'll be very disappointed.