Reviews for Emerald: Eyes to the Soul
charcoal11 chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
just want to point out that you made a mistake, harry's 12 now not 11, u have him starting hogwarts 1 year late because of his injuries from the dursleys
Bronze chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
In this case gay meaning Homosexual as apposed happy. The man's almost always in a cheery mood. But then they do say small things for small minds. And Lockhart's is about as small as they come. Love the story and the very idea of the pranks is hilarious!
Bronze chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
Lockhart is as big a fraud as Bumblebore. The only real difference is Lockhart is open about it. Witches and wizards are just too stupid to realize it. Bumblebore has been the leader of the good guys for so long he sees himself as infallible. And if he's wrong refer to first rule. That describes Bumblebore in full.
Bronze chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
Let Snape enjoy Bumblebore's discomfort now. Very soon it'll be his turn to know very great pain!
Bronze chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
That's no surprise. Hagrid in truly a gentle Giant or in his case, Half- Giant. So it's no surprise that his soul is so pure.
Bronze chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
There will never be another gnome in the Weasley garden again. I wonder could a House Elf remove the dark mark from a witch or wizard's arm? I wouldn't be at all surprised if they could. I am very surprised the Bumblebore allowed Harry and Ginny to borrow and read that book. He's usually so closed mouth about everything.
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
The Malfoy family line is nearing its' end. Lucius is very likely a dead man walking and the son he's so proud of is an idiot. Slytherin would likely have laughed him out of the school in his day. Draco has no cunning and his greatest ambition is to follow in his father's footsteps and become a Death Eater. The child doesn't realize he's just as likely to die y Voldemort's hand as any other. Voldemort DOES NOT share power with anyone. Nor does he share glory. Most of his Death Eaters are little better then inept thieves. They are so brave they need to outnumber their victim by at least three to one. They never attack one on one. They could loose and worse, get captured.
Bronze chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
I swear you are trying to get me to pe3e my pants! Regardless of what they do to Ron, he'll never change. After this I must read the rewrite. But if it is any less funny I'll be very disappointed.
Bronze chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Amusing? In no way shape or form was it merely amusing! It was side splitting hilarious! Thank God the descriptions stopped when they did or I'd've peed my pants! I have nothing but pity for anyone at Hogwarts that annoys Harry! Snape only thinks he had it bad with the Marauders! Waaait till he encounters Harry! With Snape's attitude, payback's a bitch as they say. As shall Snape'll learn much to his horror.
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
I'm sorry to say but Albus Bumblebore is dumb as a brick! If he at anytime he had a lick of common sense, he's long since lost it along with any moral sense. It's quite clear he cares little for the responsibility of running a school. For if he did, he would never bring something so dangerous as that stone into the school. Nor would he hire the man who was responsible for so many needless deaths. All that points to Bumblebore as being morally bankrupt.
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Dumbledore really should've turned Vernon into a chair or something like that useful. Or maybe use that curse from Steven King book/movie Thinner on him and Dudley. Then turn Petunia into a true horse and put in a riding academy. Finally sell the house and give Harry the money. Also clean out any/all bank accounts they have and give that to Harry also as compensation.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
I'd be a lot more impressed if you slowed down and cleaned up the grammar and spelling instead of trying to churn them out as fast as you can. First chapter was lovely, but each chapter after that has been getting poorer and poorer with mis-spelled words, poor punctuation, word mis-use, poor grammar...the works. Nice story idea but you've ruined it with all the errors that you didn't bother to clean up.

I'm stopping at this point and won't be reading any further. It's becoming painful to see and I'm actually embarrassed for you.
NabikiB chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
RE: I'm sorry, really, really sorry, but I can't leave this crime against the English language stand as it is. 'Harry is 'predigest' against Slytherin House'. Oh MY Sweet Jesus...surely HE is sending you an English Teacher, BECAUSE you desperately need one.

'prejudiced' NOT predigest...

Let the lesson begin in How to Use an Online DICTIONARY!

Go to your search engine and write 'definition of predigest', and strike your enter key...this is the result.

Definition of predigest (vt)
Bing Dictionary

pre·di·gest
[ preè dī jést ]

1. make food more digestible: to treat food with chemicals or enzymes so that it is more easily digested, especially for people with digestion problems
2. simplify something: to produce information in a simplified form so that it is easy to understand

It's about this time you're probably realizing how much the wrong word changes context. Now that you know what 'predigest' means and I've shown you how to use an online dictionary, you can look up the correct word on your own.
rustyone chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
great story! I hope it is complete or you plan on completing it.
Gracealma chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Oh, my gosh, Harry playing Dumbledore like that! That was too funny. A great story.