Reviews for Prince of the Sea
justnoone chapter 1 . 11/21
i really liked the twist and after reading this fanfic I couldn't get it out of my bits I found really cringy but not because of the writing. I would have wanted Caspian to be a bit nicer and not so abusive but that works with the story. I was a bit freaked by susan and the dancer having sex and I felt like susans body was treated like nothing. walking out naked on ship, clothes being ripped off but all in all great story, great writing one of my fav fanfics by far
miku.loverz chapter 7 . 7/1
Andy Ashfall chapter 7 . 3/18
This was one of the best ones I have ever read you should post more chapters I truely love the way you write you young lady are truely an amazing writer please please write some more!
mirabellec chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
I do wish this story had not been abandoned such a shame :( Maybe one day you'll come back and finish, until then I'll keep checking every so often!
mirabellec chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I really enjoyed this story, I come back and check to see if it has been updated every month! I would really like it if it could be finished, it would be a shame to leave it undone _
MKAAB chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
I very much enjoyed this. I would love to see it finished!
LM22102 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Referred by Rhiononon~ 3
CelticGirl223 chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
I love Caspian as a pirate i always thought he would make a great sexy one!
nessiemyinspiration chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
hahaha pereverted in many ways but im addicted very steamy and romantic lol good job
hem hem no chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
dude wher's my prize? Lovedit and update your stoyr. Do you need a beta reader?
nessiemyinspiration chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
RhythmicalMusa chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
at the end of the chapter it became nicer cuz of how well caspian was treating her wen susan replied to his touches

i hope he becomes more nicer to her and treat her as a pet but as a equal and as a lover

cuz susan is already liking him as a lover and equal

so make more chapters plz!

i want to read more of their soon to be romantic relationship
RhythmicalMusa chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
more chapters plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i want to read more

wen will the moment come wen they become a couple for real and love each other for real and true ?
RhythmicalMusa chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
wow :O

caspian sure is seductive :P

loll i hope he keeps her and falls in love with her

and that susan falls in love with him too XD

lol susan not a virgen no more, im glad caspian was the one to take it from her than those bad men on the ship
RhythmicalMusa chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
where is caspian wen susan needs one to help and save her from her troubles
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »