Reviews for Prince of the Sea
mirabellec chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
I do wish this story had not been abandoned such a shame :( Maybe one day you'll come back and finish, until then I'll keep checking every so often!
mirabellec chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I really enjoyed this story, I come back and check to see if it has been updated every month! I would really like it if it could be finished, it would be a shame to leave it undone _
MKAAB chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
I very much enjoyed this. I would love to see it finished!
LM22102 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Referred by Rhiononon 3
KilliansGirl112 chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
I love Caspian as a pirate i always thought he would make a great sexy one!
nessiemyinspiration chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
hahaha pereverted in many ways but im addicted very steamy and romantic lol good job
hem hem no chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
dude wher's my prize? Lovedit and update your stoyr. Do you need a beta reader?
nessiemyinspiration chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
good
RhythmicalMusa chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
at the end of the chapter it became nicer cuz of how well caspian was treating her wen susan replied to his touches

i hope he becomes more nicer to her and treat her as a pet but as a equal and as a lover

cuz susan is already liking him as a lover and equal

so make more chapters plz!

i want to read more of their soon to be romantic relationship
RhythmicalMusa chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
more chapters plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i want to read more

wen will the moment come wen they become a couple for real and love each other for real and true ?
RhythmicalMusa chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
wow :O

caspian sure is seductive :P

loll i hope he keeps her and falls in love with her

and that susan falls in love with him too XD

lol susan not a virgen no more, im glad caspian was the one to take it from her than those bad men on the ship
RhythmicalMusa chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
where is caspian wen susan needs one to help and save her from her troubles
RhythmicalMusa chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
omg poor susa :(

i hope caspian notices her and helps her from her predicament
Liriell chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
Your story is as far the best rated m fanfic of the narnia chronicles. I absolutely love it. It's great and i love dark fanfics. Your story is really worth reading and I was so into the plot, i can't stop reading it. It's fascinating and it's not like other fanfics with usual plots. Another thing i love about your stories is that they have long chapters, there's nothing that annoys me more than short chapters. You have done a great job, according to me. I really hope you are going to continue on this story. I want to know what they are going through next. Maybe Su will get pregnant... it would be surely interesting... well, who knows... O:)
RenoCloudOtaku chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
omg i love this storeh! :D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »