Reviews for Earthlight
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
THIS WAS SO FREAKIN SWEET! :D and everyone was in character, well for their situation. Toph wouldn't usually be that weak, but due to the circumstance...your writing was perfect! I love it very very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Awww! This story is so much like Toph and Sokka it's not even funny! Omg I swear you got the real Toph Beifong and Sokka something to help you right this! In other words: it was great and I really liked it!
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was a really sweet story. There aren't many skilled authors but this was great! I loved it and I'm going to add it to my C2 as well. It was really well written and I think people would love it if they knew about it!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Great story! I love it! I'm a fan of Sokka/Toph & Aang/Katara!
katarafan chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
that was wonderful i really loved it; it was great especially funny at the end with the dessert thingy
Pink Pagoda chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Awe, this was very cute! ;)
A Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
What a cute story you've written. It's very in character and I enjoyed every minute of it; so of course I'll add it to my C2! I just haven't had as much time as I used to when it comes to reading the latest Tokka fics.

If you want you can become a staff member of the C2, I'm always looking for extra help and you seem skilled enough for the job. Feel free to answer as you please, it's really up to you.
TokkaxRocks chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I adore Earthlight but it's too bad you only have 7 reviews it was really sweet and a nice read.
NostalgicInsanity chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This was a really good read, nice length too and not rushed. It was funny and sweet at the end and I enjoyed reading very much!
coconut13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Hooray, another great Tokka story! ] Great job!
Rogue chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
i is so cool! is there more! you have to go on!
Melodic.Melody chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was a really cute Tokka fanfic. :] And I really liked the qoute you put up in the begining by Carl Jung. Though I did laugh when Katara was talking to Toph and she was all'Sokka has some bad past relationship experiences. Yue turned into the moon.' Somehow I found that extremely funny. XD Great job!
Demonking101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
now that was it i just loved it all keep up the good work
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Someone might want to speak to Sokka about his priorities... unless the dessert is /that/ good, in which case he's alright.

-John